THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Paleo diet, very interesting lecture.

Pasha

Male Posts : 68

Paleo diet, very interesting lecture. Empty Paleo diet, very interesting lecture.

Post by Pasha Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:49

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Paleo diet, very interesting lecture. Empty Re: Paleo diet, very interesting lecture.

Post by zand Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:57

Thanks @Pasha I've only had a chance to skim through it so far. It does look like an interesting article.

sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Paleo diet, very interesting lecture. Empty Re: Paleo diet, very interesting lecture.

Post by sanguine Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:28

Just noticed the second part of your sig Pasha  rofl
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:38

I love Robb's work I love you
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Wed Aug 19 2015, 20:45

I've marked the video for future viewing.

I find Harvard in general somewhat disappointing, Walt Willett in particular seems to nearly "get it" then turns away at the last moment.

If I was cynical I'd think they were protecting their funding sources. Oh wait a minute, I AM cynical.
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Aug 21 2015, 19:34

OK I watched the video and honestly, if she thinks she "debunked" anything she is delusional. She took some half hearted swipes at something she pretended was Paleo, but actually seemed to agree with quite a lot that actually IS Paleo. Ho hum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 11:00