THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
mo1905
Eddie
6 posters

Is God Stupid?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Is God Stupid? Empty Is God Stupid?

Post by Eddie Tue Aug 11 2015, 18:31

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Is God Stupid? Empty Re: Is God Stupid?

Post by mo1905 Tue Aug 11 2015, 18:42

Nice video Eddie. A little off topic but related to title. I saw this today and it made me chuckle. Well, actually, it's quite thought provoking.Is God Stupid? Unknow10
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Aug 11 2015, 18:53

Hi Mo

I am a million miles from being a religious person, but I truly believe man cannot meddle with nature. We should eat what nature, God, whatever you believe, provided us with. Lions don't eat grains and rabbits don't eat meat, they know what is best for them.
    Sally
    Sally

Post by Sally Tue Aug 11 2015, 18:56

Re: Mo1905's contribution above, I don't often do ROFLOL, but that had me in hysterics. Thanks, Mo.
    Sally
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Aug 11 2015, 19:03

Eddie wrote:Hi Mo

I am a million miles from being a religious person, but I truly believe man cannot meddle with nature. We should eat what nature, God, whatever you believe, provided us with. Lions don't eat grains and rabbits don't eat meat, they know what is best for them.

I hear what you're saying there Re eating as close to what nature intended us to do-It makes me hopping mad when I take my dog down the vets for the annual boosters and check up and they then try and flog me a 'Scientifically designed complete dried food' to feed my carnivorous dog that is full of carbs! Shocked No wonder there's been an increase of domestic dogs and cats with busted endocrine systems!!
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Tue Aug 11 2015, 23:52

Paul1976 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Hi Mo

I hear what you're saying there Re eating as close to what nature intended us to do-It makes me hopping mad when I take my dog down the vets for the annual boosters and check up and they then try and flog me a 'Scientifically designed complete dried food' to feed my carnivorous dog that is full of carbs! Shocked No wonder there's been an increase of domestic dogs and cats with busted endocrine systems!!

And absolutely crappy teeth affraid
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Wed Aug 12 2015, 08:56

Indy51 wrote:
    And absolutely crappy teeth affraid
    Wouldn't that be due to coprophagy Twisted Evil
    Seriously, never met a dog that didn't prefer a nice plate of offal to the dried food!
    My two's goto treat of choice is dried beef liver strips[/quote]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 05:55