THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Uploading YouTube videos

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Uploading YouTube videos Empty Uploading YouTube videos

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 31 2014, 12:18

Hi Folks!

Just a quick 'How to' for newbies or anyone else not sure how to upload a YouTube video that is available to play in their posts rather than just the link.  Smile

Uploading YouTube videos Postingvideos_zpsb07b643a

Simply click on the YouTube icon circled in Black in the screenshot above,paste your link into the URL field and click 'Insert' and VOILA!! That's it-simple as that! Smile
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Uploading YouTube videos Empty Re: Uploading YouTube videos

Post by mo1905 Sun Aug 31 2014, 14:15

Just to add to that Paul, you need to have Youtube open in another window first. Get the video you want, then, copy link at top of page, the address bar. Then, paste that where Paul said. Sorry Paul, not saying you didn't explain well but this is especially for Andy lol who is more than 50% banana, just like myself :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 31 2014, 14:24

mo1905 wrote:Just to add to that Paul, you need to have Youtube open in another window first. Get the video you want, then, copy link at top of page, the address bar. Then, paste that where Paul said. Sorry Paul, not saying you didn't explain well but this is especially for Andy lol who is more than 50% banana, just like myself :-)

Banana?HaHaHa! Smile I guess it's different depending on which platform you're using to view the site...On 'Old Betsy' my laptop I can copy the link and paste it whenever and wherever I choose until I end my browsing session but I've never tried it on a phone,iPad or Android tablet as I don't have one! lol Embarassed {My wife owns a tablet but won't let me touch it! HaHa)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 10:48