THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+3
ChrisPalmer
Paul1976
Eddie
7 posters

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Empty DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong !

Post by Eddie Tue Jun 23 2015, 15:54

Latest blog post.

Anyone who has frequented this blog, over the last year or so, or members of the forum of flog, must know about Kman. Around eighteen months ago he had days, maybe weeks to live. He was going down fast with multiple organ failure, brought about by diabetic complications. Such was the pain, he was on enough morphine to croak a carthorse. But, fear not my hearties, he still lives. Not only lives, but has been highly active on his "Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !" thread. Clearly this is an up-dated thread, because his other maudlin and rambling threads of doom were deleted or locked.

Today we hear (43 pages on) he wished he had the money to go on a one way trip to Dignitas, but alas, insufficient funds kicked that morbid excursion into touch. To save an awful lot of money, and to put an end to the sane forum members suffering, might I be so bold as to suggest a trip up to Beachy Head. Cost effective and swift, and at this time of year, a very pleasant place.

Perhaps someone could pass this message on, maybe Kman would like to contact me, and we could arrange to photograph the epic finale event. I could flog off the photographs and donate the swag to help with the funeral costs. See, I have got a heart. Never let it be said I don't think of others.

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Beachy-6
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Empty Re: DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong !

Post by Paul1976 Tue Jun 23 2015, 17:03

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Main-328

"You rotten bastard Eddie-I'll set my squishy mummies on you xxx"

bitenails woot lol!
    ChrisPalmer

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Empty Re: DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong !

Post by ChrisPalmer Tue Jun 23 2015, 21:38

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Dog2
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Tue Jun 23 2015, 23:33

There is something exceedingly sick about that thread - he is grooming those women for something and it's as creepy as hell. I'm just waiting for the Fund Me page to appear.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Jun 24 2015, 07:47

Indy51 wrote:There is something exceedingly sick about that thread - he is grooming those women for something and it's as creepy as hell. I'm just waiting for the Fund Me page to appear.

This is not the first time he has pulled this stunt. Graham found evidence this happened before on another forum, even used the same names. For me this a total effrontery for people who have lost loved ones to total organ failure, or terminal illness which we and others have. People usually last a few days, weeks at the most. A health professional said over a year ago, the morphine dose he claimed to be on would be terminal for most people. Some may know when a person has no chance and near the end, morphine is often given to end the persons suffering. When you have seen this you are thankful, that a Doctor had the courage to do the right thing, sad, but that's how it is.

People said at the start of this forum they wanted a PM system, that would have been OK for most, but as the Kman situation proves there are some very vulnerable people out there. We have seen some people like that get terribly exploited by PM systems. We did not want to take the risk. All can see what is going on over there, it makes me wonder what is going on via the PM system. If these people are so close, why are they not talking over the phone, why is this ongoing horror show being drawn out it public? would you spend your last days on a forum?
    RANDBURG
    RANDBURG

Male Posts : 161

Post by RANDBURG Sun Jun 28 2015, 06:38

This thread is a bit like Calvary,
    Sid
    KMan
    Who you got lined up next Eddie ?
    Shocked
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Jun 28 2015, 12:23

Eddie wrote:
    Indy51 wrote:There is something exceedingly sick about that thread - he is grooming those women for something and it's as creepy as hell. I'm just waiting for the Fund Me page to appear.

This is not the first time he has pulled this stunt. Graham found evidence this happened before on another forum, even used the same names. For me this a total effrontery for people who have lost loved ones to total organ failure, or terminal illness which we and others have. People usually last a few days, weeks at the most. A health professional said over a year ago, the morphine dose he claimed to be on would be terminal for most people. Some may know when a person has no chance and near the end, morphine is often given to end the persons suffering. When you have seen this you are thankful, that a Doctor had the courage to do the right thing, sad, but that's how it is.

People said at the start of this forum they wanted a PM system, that would have been OK for most, but as the Kman situation proves there are some very vulnerable people out there. We have seen some people like that get terribly exploited by PM systems. We did not want to take the risk. All can see what is going on over there, it makes me wonder what is going on via the PM system. If these people are so close, why are they not talking over the phone, why is this ongoing horror show being drawn out it public? would you spend your last days on a forum?

Hi Eddie!

I've just came across this...

http://kevinargyle.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/pain-is-moderately-bad-this-morning-had.html

This is dated 2011 and what I find odd is that I 'believe' he started a new blog in 2014 which someone else had to do on his behalf as he 'Didn't know how to start or run a blog' himself... Shocked
    This whole thing has more holes in it than a giant piece of Leerdammer! jimlad
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sun Jun 28 2015, 13:37

Yummy did someone mention cheese? I like cheese. Smile
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Jun 28 2015, 18:59

Paul1976 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:

Hi Eddie!

http://kevinargyle.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/pain-is-moderately-bad-this-morning-had.html

This is dated 2011 and what I find odd is that I 'believe' he started a new blog in 2014 which someone else had to do on his behalf as he 'Didn't know how to start or run a blog' himself... Shocked

I've had time to read some of that blog now. So he was in excruciating pain back as far as 2011 and struggling to type then too. Then he started the DCUK thread in 2013 to a brand new audience and started all over again. Yes Paul, I tend to agree with you, big cracks are appearing in the story now.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Jun 28 2015, 19:20

Paul1976 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:

Hi Eddie!

Hi Paul

More shite flows through Kmans thread than the Thames Valley Water Authority. BTW Graham's find re. Kman was dated years before your find. But in those days it was Wendie who was dying from DKA and grim type one complications. Funny he has never mentioned it at the flog, that his wife is a type one diabetic. I expect he forgot, easily done. facepalm
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Jun 28 2015, 20:11

RANDBURG wrote:This thread is a bit like Calvary,
    Sid
    KMan
    Who you got lined up next Eddie ?
    Shocked

Would you care to be a bit less cryptic RANDBURG. BTW was it not you that started the last Sid post? Just saying.
    RANDBURG
    RANDBURG

Male Posts : 161

Post by RANDBURG Mon Jun 29 2015, 16:19

The Latest
    I believe this thread has run its course.

Things are getting a bit snipey and it's time to cut that off before things start to get hurtful. Kevin, I encourage you to start up a blog here on the forum - follow this link and you'll be able to get started with ease: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/blogs/

Further 'editions' of this thread will be deleted.

Warm regards,
    Admin

(http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/terminal-and-scared-update.54023/page-50#post-887213

So the thread is now closed, everyone should be happy
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Jun 29 2015, 16:56

Not quite everybody @Randburg . Kman and Pork Butt and followers won't be very happy, will they?
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jun 29 2015, 17:02

zand wrote:Not quite everybody @Randburg .  Kman and Pork Butt and followers won't be very happy, will they?

Twisted Evil rofl
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jun 29 2015, 17:05

zand wrote:Not quite everybody @Randburg .  Kman and Pork Butt and followers won't be very happy, will they?

Some comments from the low carb diabetic blog.

1 – 3 of 3
    Anonymous said...

Just got home and spotted that the despotic Kman has had the plug pulled on that freak show of a thread! About god damn time eh! How will Kman’s groupies cope now?

29 June 2015 at 15:46 Delete
    AMBreadvan said.
    Kman now banned from the flog! Who will he/she reincarnate into next?

29 June 2015 at 15:59 Delete
    Mo said...

Perhaps they could all meet up at Costa's for cake and morphine :-)

29 June 2015 at 16:27 Delete

It beggars belief that thread was allowed to continue for so long, especially after the first threads have been locked or deleted. This is what got him banned.

"Kman is here

Come find me if you want too. .... If not then Drift on by,

Please folks do not ask anything to do with my health

Or anything aboutmy families well being

Nothing about my Dogs

And Nothing about Terminal Illnesses.

Autonomic Neuropathy is out

So is Pain.

Don't ask about Feelings

Or aboyt Medical Care

Never mention Hospital Appointments

Or Admissions.

Don't express LOVE.

Or offer SUPPORT

No dont even thi k abiut THAT !

Folk's Good News !!!

You can say HELLO !

But you Can't ever say GOODBYE !!!"
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jun 29 2015, 19:36

Flog Mods go to DEFCON 1 as Kmans stooges launch counter attack on the taken down Scream Thread.

DCUK Forum of flog member Kman still going strong ! Kman%2Bbanned%2Bprotest%2Bpost

Hat tip to the flog member for emailing me the screen shot.
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Mon Jun 29 2015, 23:38

I'm wondering where the Kman show will appear next?

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jun 29 2015, 23:43

I sure hope it isn't here Indy! I've just remembered he's actually registered here but never posted luckily...But then he's gonna need a new outlet now!! freakout
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Jun 30 2015, 00:32

Paul1976 wrote:I sure hope it isn't here Indy! I've just remembered he's actually registered here but never posted luckily...But then he's gonna need a new outlet now!! freakout

He/she won't show up here, we have too much on this mega troll and the troll knows it. At the end of the day we are talking about a mentally ill person, one individual. The threads over there should never have been left to run on and on. Absolutely any misinformation and total dross has been allowed to stand for years, providing the miscreant is not a low carber. Countless good and honest people have been banned from the flog, the majority low carbers, and that is a fact. Countless low carb threads edited or deleted.

The management either don't know or don't care. They sell themselves as "The Largest Diabetes Forum In Europe" that may be true, but the place has become an absolute disgrace. No more than an exploitation outfit, using the members as cannon fodder for big pharma trials, when not trying to sell them over priced products and services.

The fact is despite the antis and the bent agenda, low carb has taken off big time all over the World. Low carb is here to stay and ironically it is money that has brought this about, or rather the lack of money. Healthcare systems are being bankrupted the money is running out fast, and low carb can and will save £billions in the medium and long term.

As for the flog, they had a chance to be something very special. They could have achieved truly great things, while still making a lot of honestly and fairly earned profit, but good grief, what a Mons they have made of it.
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Tue Jun 30 2015, 05:24

Was wondering how long it would take till we had another contender for Biggest Forum Creep - seems like Daks is vying for Kman's crown?

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-are-you-doing-right-now.70548/page-700#post-887648

That's it - back to ignoring that thread or I'll be the one who needs to take a shower to wash off the slime - ugh!!!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Jun 30 2015, 10:21

Indy51 wrote:Was wondering how long it would take till we had another contender for Biggest Forum Creep - seems like Daks is vying for Kman's crown?

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-are-you-doing-right-now.70548/page-700#post-887648

That's it - back to ignoring that thread or I'll be the one who needs to take a shower to wash off the slime - ugh!!!

Compared to Kman Daks looks harmless to me Indy, so far. Somewhat less harmless, I see phoenix is pushing the carb up and shoot up dogma and doing a non too subtle job on the Eat Well thread. Until she has everyone on on a bag of meds and insulin she clearly won't be happy. Obviously she does not fool the knowledgeable, but what the newbies and dullards make of it worries me. How hard that woman has worked for big pharma over the years.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Tue Jun 30 2015, 22:30

Eddie wrote: I see phoenix is pushing the carb up and shoot up dogma and doing a non too subtle job on the Eat Well thread.

phoenix has been defending the eatwell plate and DUK dietary advice for T2s for years, her view is portion control is the way to go notwithstanding the plate is 33% starchy carbs Shocked add the carbs from non starchy foods and your talking at least 50% carbs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 13:34