THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Jan1
Indy51
6 posters

"Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung

Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

"Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung Empty "Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung

Post by Indy51 Sun Mar 29 2015, 04:47

Dr Fung's latest blogpost takes no prisoners!!!

http://intensivedietarymanagement.com/of-traitors-and-truths/

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

"Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung Empty Re: "Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung

Post by Jan1 Sun Mar 29 2015, 14:34

Indy51 wrote:Dr Fung's latest blogpost takes no prisoners!!!

Thanks for posting this Indy.

I think most who read this Forum have a very high respect for Dr Jason Fung ... and when in his opening paragraph to his article he states " But, we have been betrayed.  By whom?  The story is even worse then you suspect…."

You know it is going to be an eye- opening and worth while read.

Thanks. Smile

All the best Jan
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

"Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung Empty Re: "Of Traitors & Truths", Dr Jason Fung

Post by graham64 Sun Mar 29 2015, 21:38

Indy51 wrote:Dr Fung's latest blogpost takes no prisoners!!!

Thanks for the link Jill I'd not seen it before, I've just posted it on our blog Very Happy
    horfilmania
    horfilmania

Female Posts : 68

Post by horfilmania Mon Mar 30 2015, 03:16

I'd like to see Dr. Fung get the Nobel Prize in Medicine soon. He is so pro-active for patient health unlike a lot of doctors. Even if doctors aren't being shills or prostituting themselves for pharma or food industries, the fact that they see their patients getting worse following their advice should make them stop and take note. Other physicians have done this like Drs. Mike and Mary Dan Eades, Dr. Mary Vernon, Dr. Robert Atkins, Dr. Schwarzbein, Dr. Cate Shanahan, to name a few, who started questioning what they were taught and did their own research.

The fact that the internet exists and a lot of people are able to ditch their doctors and heal themselves is a blessing. Forums such as this are indispensable in the research process to good health for many, many people.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Mar 30 2015, 05:40

"I'd like to see Dr. Fung get the Nobel Prize in Medicine soon."

Jason Fung is one of my heroes and one star man, but Dr. Richard Bernstein has been saying pretty much the same thing for 30 or 40 years. Now that guy really does deserve a Nobel Prize and I have been saying that for years.
    Sarah

Post by Sarah Wed Apr 01 2015, 09:20

Jason Fung - a real star, not in anyone's pocket
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Wed Apr 01 2015, 18:33

If you like Dr Jason Fung you may wish to add this date to your diary !

On the 8th April he will be in conversation with Jimmy Moore  - http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/

I'm sure it will be very interesting sunny

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 12:47