THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

YEP: We’re now making obese crash-test dummies !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

YEP: We’re now making obese crash-test dummies ! Empty YEP: We’re now making obese crash-test dummies !

Post by Eddie Wed Mar 04 2015, 18:54

A company called Humanetics is now making obese crash-test dummies to better reflect the average size of a human being. The current models were made in the 1980s, when the average human weighed only 170 pounds, Today, that figure has climbed to a startling 273 pounds, which the new crash-test dummy reflects.

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

YEP: We’re now making obese crash-test dummies ! Empty Re: YEP: We’re now making obese crash-test dummies !

Post by mo1905 Wed Mar 04 2015, 20:24

I was at my diabetes clinic the other week and they now have giant chairs delivered for the waiting room. I'm a fairly large chap and I sat in one for a laugh. I looked like a kid sat in a grown up chair. Unbelievable !

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 16:41