THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Eddie
Paul1976
6 posters

Government Scum Bags

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Government Scum Bags  Empty Government Scum Bags

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 13:53

Government Scum Bags  B-75Sj5XAAAwe1W
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Government Scum Bags  Empty Re: Government Scum Bags

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 28 2015, 14:16

Grrr! They ain't got a clue! Roll on May! I know Labour have their faults but at least they do care about the most vulnerable in society and the vital services my family and others received under a Labour government were the first to be slashed under the condems.
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Sat Feb 28 2015, 14:46

David Cameron has the nerve to suggest that 'second jobs' gives MPs valuable contact with ordinary people. Yeah right, you can learn a lot from millionaire fellow non-executive board members and corrupt consultancy clients. If you want to meet ordinary people do your job as an MP properly and spend more time with your constituents who voted for you (or more importantly those who didn't but you still represent). We need more Dennis Skinners but I'm not holding my breath.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Sat Feb 28 2015, 14:53

I am voting conservative, you can decide which of your votes I'll be cancelling out

I hate labour, it's beyond me why you would vote for them, I dislike them both to varying degrees but voting labour is insanity, God forbid you guys get your wish
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 14:54

sanguine wrote:David Cameron has the nerve to suggest that 'second jobs' gives MPs valuable contact with ordinary people.  Yeah right, you can learn a lot from millionaire fellow non-executive board members and corrupt consultancy clients.  If you want to meet ordinary people do your job as an MP properly and spend more time with your constituents who voted for you (or more importantly those who didn't but you still represent).  We need more Dennis Skinners but I'm not holding my breath.

"We need more Dennis Skinners but I'm not holding my breath."

That man refuses to accept a cup of tea paid for by a reporter, and has the highest attendance record in the House of commons. He also worked as a miner, i.e. a real job. Almost all the good men and women are gone, and we are left with lying corrupt rats. When will the sheeple wake up?
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Feb 28 2015, 14:57

Da Comrad
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 15:00

Andy12345 wrote:I am voting conservative, you can decide which of your votes I'll be cancelling out

I hate labour, it's beyond me why you would vote for them, I dislike them both to varying degrees but voting labour is insanity, God forbid you guys get your wish

Jeez Andy, and you have been telling us you are nil meds, what are you on lad? If your lot get their wish, I hope you have an awful lot of money to pay for your family's healthcare.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Feb 28 2015, 15:07

Couldn't be any worse than how it is now, I pay a fortune as a company director in national insurance so that every tom dick and freeloading dole head foreigner can get exactly the same healthcare as me

The nhs? You can stick it! I'll pay for what I get
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 28 2015, 15:19

Most of the 'Foreigners' as you put it I know work bloody hard and do the jobs some of the brits refuse so I think your sweeping statement about 'Dole head foreigners' is way off the mark in reality...Besides,not all people out of work are lazy-good fortune can disappear at the drop of a hat through illness,redundancy,mental health issues etc and when it comes to voting Labour? with raising 3 disabled children myself and being to hell and back and needing some practical support sometimes which the conservatives cut when they got in-walk a mile in my shoes and you may feel different.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Feb 28 2015, 15:31

No, as usual folks like you think folks like me believe we should not help support or pay for people who need help, that's incorrect, someone has to pay for that support and I accept its me, I don't however accept I should pay for freeloading lying con merchants that I suppose you will say don't exist? And no one can tell me about walking in anyone else's shoes, I've been to hell, I bought that blood splattered t-shirt, labour will happily see me work and pay taxes my whole life only to hate me for it and believe I have no right to anything i have toiled for, if you or anyone else needs support you can and do get it with my blessing but don't bend me over, I am paying for the support you (and members of my family get), I also think we should send money to Africa etc,do you? It cracks me up when I see people say shit like this then complain we send money abroad, what's the difference between you needing support and a little starving kid in africa

your welcome

I'm sorry if what I'm saying is offensive (no I aint)
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Feb 28 2015, 15:39

I have personally witnessed blantent long term system abuse, I see it all the time, that's what is wrong, not helping people that need help, I'm afraid I can't articulate what I am trying to say in words, so you'll have to go on thinking I'm a capitalist racist pig
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 28 2015, 15:47

Andy12345 wrote:I have personally witnessed blantent long term system abuse, I see it all the time, that's what is wrong, not helping people that need help, I'm afraid I can't articulate what I am trying to say in words, so you'll have to go on thinking I'm a capitalist racist pig

No-ones saying that Andy-Opinions are like ring pieces-We all have one and we're gonna disagree on things,isn't that what debate is about? Of course system abuse happens and it's disgusting but I'm trying to highlight that it's the exception and not the rule...and as for people paying for people like 'Me'? We pay our way through income tax and national insurance too even if not as much since I'm not in a well paid job anymore since my health went tits up but a little help practical help with my kids occasionally which the tories don't give a crap about is gonna sway my vote.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:01

Andy12345 wrote:Couldn't be any worse than how it is now, I pay a fortune as a company director in national insurance so that every tom dick and freeloading dole head foreigner can get exactly the same healthcare as me

The nhs? You can stick it! I'll pay for what I get

It could be worse, and it will be getting much worse. "I pay a fortune as a company director in national insurance" do you think you are the only one paying a lot of National Insurance and tax? be grateful mate, just about every honest person would like to be paying a fortune in NI and Tax. As for free loading foreigners, they have saved my life, an Indian eye surgeon saved one of my daughters eyes, a black as coal West Indian orthopaedic surgeon saved my sons arm many years ago. Be  grateful you live in a country so many foreigners want to live in. Remember is was killing, raping and robbing foreigners years ago that built the greatest empire of all time, and why a small island like ours is one of the worlds richest countries.

You vote Tory mate, and I hope you always have the money to pay for any health treatment you or your family may need. Always remember this, when you are on the way up, be careful how you treat the poor folks, because you often meet them when you are on the way down. Far richer and cleverer men than you and me have ended up homeless and without a pot to piss in. There but for the grace of god go you and me.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:06

Oh for fuck sake!!!! You don't know me at all if you can say that to me

I am not even gonna reply to such a bollocks thing to say

I hope you don't care, I'm outta here
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:14

I genuinely like and respect you Andy, I hope to meet you one day. We all have our bad days, today was not your finest.

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:29

Well Andy might be outta here but I'm in! As usual I'm walking late into the argument.

Most of you seem to think that a labour government will preserve the NHS. How? By borrowing more money that we can't afford?

Whilst we were under the last labour government I was under the impression the country was doing well. After all we were giving £1000 away to newborn kids. So I thought we were well off. The 7 year boom and bust cycle seemed to disappear and all was well with the world. How wrong was I?

The recession which should have happened years before in a gentle way appeared as a double, maybe triple dip depression. Great! Not really such a good idea to borrow so much money and fritter it away was it?

When I was young we saved to get married and buy a house. Then we saved to have children. Nowadays people just have kids and expect a home to be provided for them And who has to pay.....oh those idiots like me who worked hard and saved up. I saw a woman on TV saying how she would love to work but couldn't afford the child care for her kids. So, lady.....do what I did - stay at home and look after your own bloody kids! If you can't afford something don't have it! I looked after my kids and now she expects me to help pay for hers? We have enough jobless people to take these jobs, why should we pay mothers to push these people out of jobs and then pay dole money to those people who could have had the jobs? Is that sense? I don't think so!

Now back to savers. Hard-working people who went without so they could afford to look after themselves. What's happened to them? Low interest rates so that their savings are worthless and others can borrow at cheaper rates to keep the economy going?

Someone has to pay for all of the hand-outs. As usual it's the hard working ordinary people.

I'm not saying there's not deserving cases. But as Andy says there are also those who don't deserve benefits too.

The country is in a mess because of the economic policy of the last labour government. Simple.

ANNNNNDDDDYYYYYYY! Wait for me I'm outta here too!
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:32

Folks are leaving a diabetes forum just because we may have strong disagreements about our political choices?? wtf

zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:34

Paul wrote:Folks are leaving a diabetes forum just because we may have strong disagreements about our political choices?? wtf

lol well I can only speak for myself.....when I said 'I'm outta here' I meant just before you lot start throwing rotten eggs at me!  I'll be back when I have something else to say Smile
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 28 2015, 16:41

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:Folks are leaving a diabetes forum just because we may have strong disagreements about our political choices?? wtf

lol well I can only speak for myself.....when I said 'I'm outta here' I meant just before you lot start throwing rotten eggs at me!  I'll be back when I have something else to say Smile

No-ones gonna throw rotten eggs at you or Andy for your beliefs Wink strong opinions invoke strong responses but we live in a democracy and debate is good and without it-nothing changes!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:05

zand wrote:Well Andy might be outta here but I'm in!  As usual I'm walking late into the argument.  

Most of you seem to think that a labour government will preserve the NHS.  How?  By borrowing more money that we can't afford?  

Whilst we were under the last labour government I was under the impression the country was doing well.  After all we were giving £1000 away to newborn kids.  So I thought we were well off.  The 7 year boom and bust cycle seemed to disappear and all was well with the world.  How wrong was I?  

The recession which should have happened years before in a gentle way appeared as a double, maybe triple dip depression. Great!  Not really such a good idea to borrow so much money and fritter it away was it?  

When I was young we saved to get married and buy a house.  Then we saved to have children.  Nowadays people just have kids and expect a home to be provided for them  And who has to pay.....oh those idiots like me who worked hard and saved up.  I saw a woman on TV saying how she would love to work but couldn't afford the child care for her kids.  So, lady.....do what I did - stay at home and look after your own bloody kids! If you can't afford something don't have it!  I looked after my kids and now  she expects me to help pay for hers?  We have enough jobless people to take these jobs, why should we pay mothers to push these people out of jobs and then pay dole money to those people who could have had the jobs?  Is that sense?  I don't think so!

Now back to savers.  Hard-working people who went without so they could afford to look after themselves.  What's happened to them?  Low interest rates so that their savings are worthless and others can borrow at cheaper rates to keep the economy going?  

Someone has to pay for all of the hand-outs.  As usual it's the hard working ordinary people.  

I'm not saying there's not deserving cases.  But as Andy says there are also those who don't deserve benefits too.  

The country is in a mess because of the economic policy of the last labour government.  Simple.  

ANNNNNDDDDYYYYYYY!  Wait for me I'm outta here too!

"The country is in a mess because of the economic policy of the last labour government.  Simple."

Let's look at the facts.

When the Tory party checked in, the Sovereign debt of this country was £700 billion pounds. They are telling us their austerity measures are working and they are paying down the countries debt. As of yesterday, the Sovereign debt was just north of 1.4 trillion pounds i.e. double in less the five years, i.e. their policies have gone nowhere and they are bankrupting the country.

So bad is the reality, interest rates have been held at record lows, for the life of this Government, because the average interest rates over the last twenty or thirty years would bankrupt the country and have millions foreclosing on their mortgages and loans.

Millions are now on zero hour working contracts and tax credits. Kids are leaving University with 30, 40, 50 K of debts. The armed forces and police forces have been ripped to shreds. The NHS is being privatised, and the poor, old, disabled etc. are being decimated. Now the big question, how would you sort this out Eddie?

Easy, I could list all day long the multinational companies that this Government allows to pay next to no tax, yet earns many £billions in profit by legal but highly unethical ways. The Banks are not much more than thieves and the proof is in the countless £billions they have been fined for breaking the law. I won't go on about big pharma and junk food today.

In short, we are bereft of real leaders, men and women of integrity. The average Joe has the brains of a grass hopper, and by the cringe, don't the sharks know it.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:11

But this all started way before this coalition government.  When labour came back in for their first term there were 'Vote labour' signs at many large houses in this area.  Why? Because they knew that new labour was the party to help the rich.  They prospered under the labour government.  You are hugely mistaken if you think labour cares about poor people.

Labour cares about getting votes from poor people that's all.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:21

zand wrote: You are hugely mistaken if you think labour cares about poor people.  

I disagree! As a full time worker and parent under both parties I was helped out of the breadline by the Labour party-work related tax credits introduced by them enabled me to give my children a better childhood and the disabled childrens teams and sure start centres that made a big difference to us so we didn't end up at crisis point and end up with the family being split apart have all near enough been axed to death by Cameron.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:27

"You are hugely mistaken if you think labour cares about poor people."

I have never been poor. I have worked and never been out of work in 50 years. I get a Government old age pension and still work, I am lucky and hope to work till I drop. I am a socialist, I believe the strong must look after the weak. Fortune has favoured me, I have always been one of the strong.

I am not suggesting the Labour party of today is a paragon of virtue, Teflon Tony was an abomination in my opinion, but they have done much for the working class, a class I have been proud to belong to all my life. Anyone who thinks the Tories are out to benefit the working class, is out to lunch.

It matters not a jot to me who runs this country, I took myself off the grid years ago, but the poor, the old, the disabled, the disenfranchised, have always been better off under the Labour party.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:57

Paul wrote:
    zand wrote: You are hugely mistaken if you think labour cares about poor people.  

I disagree! As a full time worker and parent under both parties I was helped out of the breadline by the Labour party-work related tax credits introduced by them enabled me to give my children a better childhood and the disabled childrens teams and sure start centres that made a big difference to us so we didn't end up at crisis point and end up with the family being split apart have all near enough been axed to death by Cameron.

I've no answer to this Paul. You win. You are exactly the sort of family who should be helped. I'm sorry the centres have been axed.

My only reply is.......maybe if labour hadn't been so free with everyone else's money this wouldn't have happened. You can't keep spending. However I do agree with you that these are the sort of cuts that shouldn't be made. I expect cuts like these save very little money anyway and just hurt good people. That's not what I want to happen.

Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 28 2015, 18:19

"maybe if labour hadn't been so free with everyone else's money this wouldn't have happened"

Hang on Zand, your Tory party has been more free with our money than every UK Government in history. It took the Labour party seventeen years to spend £700 billion, your lot have spent the same in less than five years. Check out the only proper job George Osborne ever had, save yourself the trouble, he once had a job folding towels. He has never done a proper days work in his life.

The only way we have not gone bankrupt, during the Tories spell at the helm, is by printing money with zero value, this they call quantitative easing. The reason your pension and savings are going down the tubes, but hey, no one wants to know what's on the horizon. Up the Gunners.

Link http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/george-osborne-a-silver-spoon-for-the-golden-boy-2004814.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 10:17