THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?  Empty Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:09

Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?  Bv_HcObIAAEU517

The NHS is the greatest Institution in the history of our country founded by a great man. I will probably be dead before it goes completely pear shaped, but I fear for what my children and grandchildren will end up with. Cameron said some years ago the NHS was safe in his hands ""no more pointless and disruptive reorganisations". Instead, change would be "driven by the wishes and needs of NHS professionals and patients" said here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5403798.stm

It is my opinion Cameron is the most duplicitous liar in the history of British politics. To get that title takes one hell of a lot of doing. Cameron will go down in history as the weakest and most inept Prime minister we have ever had to tolerate. Roll on next May.

Eddie
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?  Empty Re: Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?

Post by mo1905 Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:34

The NHS is being eroded before our very eyes. Little chunks here and there disappearing, covertly. Emergency care is still fantastic ( as long as you can find an ambulance ) but it's the non-emergency care that's suffering, the routine appts etc. Cameron is taking us for mugs but in my opinion, it would take a brave politician to give it the necessary overhaul required. I can't think of one at present. Without wishing to appear racist, when people travel 1000's of miles to get to England for childbirth or healthcare, something is wrong.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?  Empty Re: Do you trust this Government with the NHS ?

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:57

Mo I am sure you are a million miles away from being a racist, I believe we should be proud that people want to come to our country. We are a G8 country, i.e. one of the richest countries in the world. Much of our wealth was built up during the days of the British Empire. An empire that robbed and exploited countless millions, we also had a big hand in slavery. I believe it is our moral obligation to help as many people as we can. To this day we are meddling in other countries business, much of it to progress our own interests. I reckon it’s payback time. If all the foreigners went home this country and the NHS would collapse.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Oct 02 2014, 19:02

Good point Eddie, I'm not suggesting we deny anyone healthcare but there is a problem with the growing numbers seeking transient healthcare. Our Great Nation ( and the majority of others ) is built on diversity of culture and Nationality. Long may it continue.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 02 2014, 19:12

During WW2 my old man who came from a very poor background by our standards spent some time in India. There he learned the true meaning of poverty. That being said, the poorest of the poor offered to share their humble food with him, that story left a deep mark on me. I know people are going short in our country and serious poverty exists. I believe that is by design, it keeps people like you and me toeing the line. The fact is, we can find £billions for nuclear submarines and weapons, not a lot of use in the fight we face, radical religious extremism and terrorism.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Oct 02 2014, 19:16

The money has always magically appeared for missiles ! Strange ! I still don't fully understand the National Debt of us and the like of the US. Trillions owed but who to ? Big con !
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 02 2014, 19:23

Too right it is all a big Ponzi scheme and the ordinary worker pays the price very time. Meanwhile the Bankers trouser £billions and avoid prosecution for a multitude of crimes. There is a way to beat the system, play the system.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 12:08