THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+16
Eddie
zand
Pasha
spittinchips
Dillinger
clearviews
sanguine
Denise
Scandichic
Avocado Sevenfold
Xyz
cold ethyl
mo1905
Andy12345
Paul1976
Jan1
20 posters

What is your Favourite Cheese ?

chris c
    chris c

What is your Favourite Cheese ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What is your Favourite Cheese ?

Post by chris c Wed Nov 14 2018, 23:18

Oh well I know what I'm going to eat shortly - halloumi lightly fried in EVOO, while I still can. It's mostly been regularly available in the Co-Op but you have to be careful not to pick up the low fat version by mistake.

Currently I also have Wells Alpine, hard and nutty from Norfolk, and some Red Storm red leicester. Next week I'll top up with more Vacherin Mont d'Or.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

What is your Favourite Cheese ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What is your Favourite Cheese ?

Post by Jan1 Fri Nov 23 2018, 19:38

Got some Cambazola cheese while out shopping earlier, it's a triple cream, brie-style blue cheese.
    I really like it but it is a milder cheese ...

https://cheese.com/cambazola/

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 15:20