THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+11
EvenMoreHeathen
Paul1976
Jan1
Two Collies
mo1905
zand
Avocado Sevenfold
Bode
Mud Island Dweller
Dillinger
graham64
15 posters

The big forum...

sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

The big forum... - Page 4 Empty Re: The big forum...

Post by sanguine Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:54

So it's coincidence that Cugila and Noblehead both have 'everything in moderation' in their sig, right?

Paul your treatment is disgusting, especially in view of the discussions on the 'losing the plot' thread. I'll continue to encourage low carbing over there nonetheless. There seem to be many of us there who are not on here though.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Oct 10 2014, 08:33

Yes Rod, It's a pity there's so many low carbers still not yet here with us. Yes I'll stay there too, I wonder which one of us will be banned from there next?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Fri Oct 10 2014, 08:36

sanguine wrote:So it's coincidence that Cugila and Noblehead both have 'everything in moderation' in their sig, right?

Paul your treatment is disgusting, especially in view of the discussions on the 'losing the plot' thread.  I'll continue to encourage low carbing over there nonetheless.  There seem to be many of us there who are not on here though.

Interesting ! Never noticed that before ! I also find it interesting on their latest long threat "are we losing the plot" where having multiple accounts is fine and not breaking rules ? No wonder their numbers look good lol !
    sanguine
    sanguine

Post by sanguine Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:03

Well done for that post over there Mo, wonder how long it will last?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:15

sanguine wrote:Well done for that post over there Mo, wonder how long it will last?

Surprised it wasn't removed straight away. Terrible, cowardly treatment. Let's see how long it stays there ! If enough people quote it, hopefully it will stay for a while.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:18

I've just seen your posts over there guys so I just want to say a big thankyou to you all for all the support here and over there too!! Smile
    sanguine
    sanguine

Post by sanguine Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:19

Well I've quoted it for one. Noblehead being entirely predictable.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:22

Paul wrote:I've just seen your posts over there guys so I just want to say a big thankyou to you all for all the support here and over there too!! Smile

I just hate the way this was handled Paul. A full explanation is the minimum you should expect for a lifetime ban. If I thought you deserved it, I wouldn't bother but you always offered great advice along the way. OK, you liked a bit of banter but they all think that's a great idea now lol ! Disgusting mate.
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:22

Paul perhaps a new Avatar for you : A sugary cake, "unsavoury & poisonous" affraid affraid
    Take care !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:25

A cupcake avatar? Now there's a thought... Twisted Evil
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Post by Two Collies Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:39

That forum is not despotic!
    Despots at least have show trials Twisted Evil
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:39

I've just received a ban for "breaking forum rules" ? Can you see what rule I broke this morning lol ?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:49

Yes I can, you dared to comment about the Bonkers one, don't you realise he is one of the clique who has run the forum for six years. One thing is beyond all doubt, the people that run the forum are petrified of open free discussion, they are only interested in making money, end of. The contempt they have for the forum members is plain for all to see, it was ever thus.
    sanguine
    sanguine

Post by sanguine Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:51

Unbelievable. It's so depressing and disillusioning, and two-faced. I'm waiting for Daisy's intro posts to fully synchronise with NICE guidance any time now ...
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:56

Ah the famous cut and paste job for the newbies, highly dangerous and Graham and myself have campaigned for years to get that changed. But hey, the forum owners don't care about diabetics, diabetics are just mugs to be exploited. Check out their pay day loan sites and other exploitation outfits, follow the money.

Anyway, Bonkers comes out of the woodwork and the cherub likes his post, chuck Noblehead in to the mix and what a lying, grovelling, toadying pack of rats they make. Hiding in the shadows as gutless anons. So Mo, Andy and Paul gone in a matter of 24 hours, guys who are worth ten of the rats that have wrecked the forum for years. Meanwhile the cocky and thick as a plank non diabetic admin earns a living flogging product to the members, if it wasn't so tragic I would be falling around laughing.
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Post by Two Collies Fri Oct 10 2014, 13:39

From Giv:
    Paul was banned as he has been given far too many chances across his multiple accounts. He has been permanently banned, after being banned temporarily several times in the past. Please refer to this section of the forum rules:

Moderator discretion will be used in cases of particularly bad behaviour.

Please also refer to the following clause in our rules:

Administrators reserve the right to ban or infract for any reason at their discretion. The above rules and associated punishments only apply when the admin can reasonably judge that a user does not deserve some other, perhaps more severe form of punishment for any unconscionable act they might make on the forums.

So there you have it:
    Paul et al agreed to it that Admin can ban for any reason.
    If a member voices opinions contrary to the ethos of the owners, out he/she goes! The fact that the action did not occur on those forums, although "ultra vires" to the operation of the forum, is still being caught up in this catch-all clause!

Last edited by Two Collies on Fri Oct 10 2014, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 10 2014, 13:46

My bold

"Paul was banned as he has been given far too many chances across his multiple accounts. He has been permanently banned, after being banned temporarily several times in the past. Please refer to this section of the forum rules:

Moderator discretion will be used in cases of particularly bad behaviour.

Please also refer to the following clause in our rules:

Administrators reserve the right to ban or infract for any reason at their discretion. The above rules and associated punishments only apply when the admin can reasonably judge that a user does not deserve some other, perhaps more severe form of punishment for any unconscionable act they might make on the forums."

What a load of bullshit!! Multiple accounts?? I had 2 in 3 years...The first one under the name paul1976 I asked admin to remove in 2012 when I had a load of worry in my life so I asked THEM to ban me so I wouldn't be tempted to log in...I then rejoined at a later date as I couldn't access my old account and started a fresh with the name 'Tubsolard' which I then changed to Paul-1976 and that's it!! Basically they have listened to the cliques lies and rumours that I don't exist and I am actually Eddie using a different name! A complete myth although I actually take it as a compliment.
    Particularly bad behaviour?? What did I say? I've hardly posted since my last ban was lifted apart from blowing AnnieC's cover that she was also Maybird who left after upsetting a lot of good folks last year...Did the admin know that but actually approved of her Anti low carb sat fat hating 'Lighting the blue touch paper' posts?

@Mo I am very sorry you've been banned too for trying to stick up for me,In fact thankyou to you all for trying to stick up for me over there...They may have won the battle but we WILL win the war-Low carb news gets better by the day and I'm in this for the long haul,not there anymore but over here with you guys...Forward together.

Best wishes

Paul
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Oct 10 2014, 16:41

DCUK have overstepped the mark this time, I have instructed my Lawyers to instigate proceedings in the high court. I have been called everything under the sun and received all sorts of threats, but confusing me with that madman Paul is taking the piss. What a f**king liberty !

Seriously mate, what do you need big Giv and her band of arse lickers for when you have your own forum. You done a great job over there as did Mo and Andy as did so many others in the past. As Dillinger pointed out today over there, the members supply all the content and the owners take all the money. The fact is over 100.000 of their membership never post or walked years ago, even the banned get the sales mailshots.

Leaving Ian and Mo aside, the last decent person over there with any real knowledge was Benedict, I wonder what happened to him, maybe he was deemed to be too honest, not only was he a straight up guy, he has probably forgotten more than the big Giv and the clique will ever know regarding diabetes control. Anyone remember Pneu ? another star mod who was highly knowledgeable, he told 'em to stick the mods job. One last point, anyone realised everyone of these people are all low carbers, what a coincidence.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 10 2014, 17:05

eddie1 wrote:

Seriously mate, what do you need big Giv and her band of arse lickers for when you have your own forum.

Couldn't agree more Eddie and as far as I'm concerned that chapter of my life is now null and void,I wouldn't post there again even if the ban was lifted and this latest admin statement about multiple user accounts lie just shows me how low they will go to try and bullshit the members and silence LCHF-in fact I can't even read the DCUK forum now as my IP has been blocked...cool with me as the battle may be lost over there BUT the war WILL be won-even if it takes guys on blogs and forums like this one 20 days,20 months or 20 years even...Let's kick some arse!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Oct 10 2014, 17:14

The big forum... - Page 4 Smidge

Thread and post swiftly deleted, business as usual on the forum of flog and Smidge is a voice of calm. How the management cringe from the truth.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 10 2014, 17:30

eddie1 wrote:The big forum... - Page 4 Smidge

Thread and post swiftly deleted, business as usual on the forum of flog and Smidge is a voice of calm. How the management cringe from the truth.

Agreed!! Absolutely disgusting treatment yet again! Smidge is one of the most calmest and helpful person I've ever met on a forum. Evil or Very Mad

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:37

what happens when they block your ip? i cant see the forum anymore lol it keeps going to their main site
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:43

Sounds like you may have been 'zapped' Andy but I believe there are ways and means around it  Wink  .......... if you still want to read it that is?

All the best Jan
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:44

nah i wanted to use their pm but heyho
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:45

Andy12345 wrote:what happens when they block your ip? i cant see the forum anymore lol it keeps going to their main site

On my PC they've been childish so everytime I try and view the forum or topic I get redirected to their article on NHS healthy eating guidelines about low fat and plenty of carbs!! affraid

That's what you get when you let a child run a website

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 17:54