THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Kman's Danse Macabre continues !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Kman's Danse Macabre continues ! Empty Kman's Danse Macabre continues !

Post by Eddie Wed Feb 11 2015, 14:14

I see Kman is over at the flog inviting people to his funeral. I reckon his corpse should be donated to medical science. He was telling us he was suffering from terminal organ failure well over a year ago. As most people are lucky to last days in that situation, Kman is one very special dude I reckon. Something I wrote a year ago.

No effort is spared to make sure Kman's terminal thread is on the front page of the forum day and night. From the man himself.

"Only last night i posted that i feared my end was now very very close, who knows when my next Deterioration might be, or how bad an episode it may be, the max 2 years i should have, Is now a very very difficult target to acheive,

I am DYING, as said many times before, There is no REPREIVE, no MIRACLE, wbatever your beliefs, in my case I believe GOD has a plan, and that includes me not having a LONG life here on earth, and thats OK, I'm cool about it, Wendie and I. have both come to terms with it,

I worry, a Lot, about Wendie and. Dayne, and AFTER i do pass, I have arranged for them too POST so that you will all know,, I'm. Asking now for the same LOVE, EMPATHY, and of course. SUPPORT you've all given me, to be given to them too"

Jesus Christ is Kman setting us up for two more years of this crap, and when he finally croaks, will the lovely Wendie speak his words from the grave to us via a medium ? Only at the forum of flog eh?

Kman's Danse Macabre continues ! Crystall_ball_
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Kman's Danse Macabre continues ! Empty Re: Kman's Danse Macabre continues !

Post by Andy12345 Wed Feb 11 2015, 16:24

is he for real or not? i dunno, MID has apparently met him so its hard not to think he is a real person as MID is clearer not a nutcase, but i can't get passed the post where he said wendi was a type 1, never since has he mentioned it, so if you are showed to lie once how can we ever believe him after that? before the MID thing i totally thought he was a lier, but now i dunno

when he first came to dcuk i found he's story very powerful and very brave, but i read something about these nut jobs that do this kinda stuff, even posting as their loved ones once they has supposedly died, for the sake of humankind i hope he is for real, for the sake of him i hope he's full of shite

but on saying all that, who knows he's message didn't strike a chord and make them try to avoid the situation he is (or not) in, and actually helped someone out, we will never know

I've avoided the whole thing because I'm not sure, but if he's genuine then he's doing a brave thing trying to help folks
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Feb 11 2015, 16:56

I suppose the question is, has anyone met MID? Kman has said his wife was a type one. Some time ago when Kman appeared with his tales of woe at the flog, Graham did some searching. On another forum/blog and written years before Kman showed up at the flog, Kevin and Wendie turned up. Same names exactly the same style of writing, only this time the roles had been reversed. It was Wendie who was dying from severe DKA in hospital from undiagnosed type one diabetes.

Maybe Graham can dig up the dross again, let’s not forget the first two threads that Kman posted on the flog, re. I only have a few weeks to live were locked. It’s not overly important, the main issue is why this update thread has been allowed to stand is beyond me. Anyone who has lost a loved one to illness or chronic disease must be appalled by this constant rant for attention and lies.

Kman posting on the flog under a removed name need I say more. Had he forgotten he had tried to join the flog years before, the dance of death posts?

" Hi,
    The forum says its not accepting any new registrations, and you have to be registered to post yet i can post, but cant view profiles, my wife and i both want to register, will we be able to soon, is there any point ?
    Regards
    Kevin(Type 2 for 12.5 years and Wendie Type 1 for 13 Years)"

Link to the post here http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/registering.2202/
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Wed Feb 11 2015, 17:16

Whatever the truth-Some things don't add up for sure! Some of the stuff posted re: morphine for a start was also picked up by a Lady we knew on DCUK and the blog who had both professional and personal experience of caring for a terminally ill person who alerted us that a lot of it was way,way off the mark and very unlikely.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Feb 11 2015, 17:22

Too right, and if Kman is so interested in helping others avoid complications caused by neglect, why doesn't he post here, he has been a member from the start. Could it be I have many questions to ask him? and he knows it!
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Feb 11 2015, 17:26

Oh yeah,forgot that-He did check in here back in August but he's not posted once.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Wed Feb 11 2015, 17:52

It's hard for me to argue with what your saying, not that I want to lol

I just have a tiny bit of fear that it's true and if it is I'd hate to make him feel worse

I'm reasonably sure MID is real, if my shoulder would unfreeze we would be doing a tough muddier together soon, I'd look a bit silly running in the mud talking to my imaginary diabetic friend lol
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Feb 11 2015, 18:02

I have no clue if it's real or not to be honest so I've sort of avoided his thread in it's entirety before for 2 reasons.
    1. If it is true, I'd feel awful commenting on it.
    2. If it's a total pack of lies, if I comment I put his thread back to the top of the news feed.

All I can say is that if I were terminal, I wouldn't be wasting my last few months posting on a diabetic forum !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Feb 11 2015, 18:10

Kman's Danse Macabre continues ! Get-attachment+(5)

I don't know 100% either way either(Who can?) but it would appear even guests joined up after reading the story just to reply to this.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Wed Feb 11 2015, 18:30

Lol that's probly Eddie lmao
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Wed Feb 11 2015, 19:33

Well from my point of view, I first got interested in that forum when I read a couple of threads with Andy12345 and Fatbird. Then I noticed the kman thread. I read it and wasn't sure. Then after a while he said something that convinced me it could be true. I replied. He sent me PM's (yep I was brand new to forums) We exchanged a few PM's and I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Whether it's real or not, it did keep me posting on the forum and did make me look after myself better and encourage others to do the same. So that has to be a good thing? I may not have stayed around to meet you guys if it hadn't been for him.

I had doubts again for a few reasons........yes an invite to his funeral! Also I started my own thread in April and the PM's stopped. Now I would have thought if he was genuine they would have continued and he would have mentioned my thread? He (on the insistence of Bob67?!) finally put up his photo as his avatar. I commented on it. I put my photo on about 6 weeks later....no comment......no messages.

Then we have a lovely Summer and no word from him......probably too busy to think of us? Then when the Winter starts again....Hey Presto he's back!

But like I said he has done me no harm, in fact he has helped me, so does it matter whether it's all real or not? I know it's not nice to be conned and sucked into a sob story, but we've seen worse trolls.....

I wish him and Wendie all the best whatever the truth is. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 06:43