THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
zand
mo1905
graham64
Andy12345
Eddie
9 posters

We are here for the long haul!

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

We are here for the long haul! - Page 2 Empty Re: We are here for the long haul!

Post by zand Tue Jan 27 2015, 15:28

Hmmm. Well I once tried to make the point that before banning someone the mods over there should look at not just their 'misdemeanours', but the whole picture including how much good advice they have given, how often they post, how long they were online for etc. I said on a thread that I thought the forum was in danger of 'throwing the baby out with the bathwater.' And oops they've done it again.

Sorry they've kicked you out @Andy12345 you will be greatly missed over there. Mostly I feel sad that there are newbies there who can't be helped by you anymore. I'll miss you too. I'll be very careful when 'liking' posts now Rolling Eyes affraid
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

We are here for the long haul! - Page 2 Empty Re: We are here for the long haul!

Post by Andy12345 Tue Jan 27 2015, 16:16

Naaaah I was only copying what others told me, no knowledge was mine to start with, you could have copy pasted the answers I got with the same result Smile

I do appreciate you guys saying it though Smile

I was asking for it for a long while, like the bratty kid at the back of the class, I deserved banning I spose so no hard feelings, the place and people saved my life after all, so it's all good Smile

I'm sorry I won't be able to chat to certain people (I'd like to find out how Pav father is doing as he hasn't returned since he's night up the hospital Sad and although we disagreed on most things, he is a really cool dude) but apart from the people I liked, it's all good, Smile
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Jan 27 2015, 16:42

Andy12345 wrote:Naaaah I was only copying what others told me, no knowledge was mine to start with, you could have copy pasted the answers I got with the same result Smile

I do appreciate you guys saying it though Smile

I was asking for it for a long while, like the bratty kid at the back of the class, I deserved banning I spose so no hard feelings, the place and people saved my life after all, so it's all good Smile

I'm sorry I won't be able to chat to certain people (I'd like to find out how Pav father is doing as he hasn't returned since he's night up the hospital Sad and although we disagreed on most things, he is a really cool dude) but apart from the people I liked, it's all good, Smile

ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Very Happy

Now I've got no-one to sit at the back of the class with Rolling Eyes
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Jan 27 2015, 17:36

Sorry lol 

Psssst I was copying your work by the way
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Jan 27 2015, 17:44

Andy12345 wrote:Sorry lol 

Psssst I was copying your work by the way

lol .... D'uh ! That's why they kicked you out then Rolling Eyes No-one has ever copied my work before, it just ain't good enough. Smile
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Jan 27 2015, 18:07

Oh no!!!!! Please don't let Avocado pull my pigtails again! affraid
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:25

And to think poor Andy got binned just before the DCUK dating agency took off :-)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:31

mo1905 wrote:And to think poor Andy got binned just before the DCUK dating agency took off :-)

I heard he turned Anna down and she cut up rough! wtf Wimmin freakout
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Jan 27 2015, 21:44

No matter! I still have my subscription to www.loveunderthelimbo.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16 2024, 16:21