THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Never ever forget what this is all about.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Never ever forget what this is all about. Empty Never ever forget what this is all about.

Post by Eddie Sat Oct 11 2014, 19:53

Just about everyone on this forum today has their diabetes under control. There is no cure, but controlled diabetes means we can live active and meaningful lives and check out with a good life lived. Millions of diabetics have died in pain, suffering amputation, blindness and acute kidney failure.

We know this does not have to be. I believe it is our duty is to set aside as much time as we can afford to enlighten others. None of us can save a life, but we can prolong and improve anothers life. How often does an ordinary man or woman get that chance, the chance to change a stranger's life, a person we will never meet or know. I am not a religious man, but I believe in fate. Fate has brought us all to the place we stand today.

This forum is very small at the moment, and we are preaching to the converted. Please stay with it my friends, the time will come when we are saving people from diabetes complications and we will be adding good years to peoples lives. This forum will never be encumbered or tainted by commercial considerations, nor will any of our blogs or website.

Thank you to all who have joined and have given your precious time to contribute. You will always be highly valued.

Regards Eddie
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Never ever forget what this is all about. Empty Re: Never ever forget what this is all about.

Post by zand Sat Oct 11 2014, 21:38

eddie1 wrote:
    Thank you to all who have joined and have given your precious time to contribute. You will always be highly valued.

Regards Eddie

That's nice Eddie Smile It's good to be here, I value this place too Smile
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Never ever forget what this is all about. Empty Re: Never ever forget what this is all about.

Post by Paul1976 Sat Oct 11 2014, 22:16

eddie1 wrote:Just about everyone on this forum today has their diabetes under control. There is no cure, but controlled diabetes means we can live active and meaningful lives and check out with a good life lived. Millions of diabetics have died in pain, suffering amputation, blindness and acute kidney failure.

We know this does not have to be. I believe it is our duty is to set aside as much time as we can afford to enlighten others. None of us can save a life, but we can prolong and improve anothers life. How often does an ordinary man or woman get that chance, the chance to change a stranger's life, a person we will never meet or know. I am not a religious man, but I believe in fate. Fate has brought us all to the place we stand today.

This forum is very small at the moment, and we are preaching to the converted. Please stay with it my friends, the time will come when we are saving people from diabetes complications and we will be adding good years to peoples lives. This forum will never be encumbered or tainted by commercial considerations, nor will any of our blogs or website.

Regards Eddie

I couldn't agree more! The forum may be small at present and maybe we don't have "Bells and whistles",loads of cash to buy our way up to the top of the search engine rankings and a fancy site "Shop" but as most of us,if not all,are here for the same reason and that reason is we have all seen the wonders of what LCHF can and does do for our BG control and general health whilst the mainstream advice is a one way ticket to misery for so many and we obviously want to spread the good news,we could have just walked away when we got ourselves under control as we're sorted right?? wrong! We were all newbies once and it was Low carbers that put us on the right path and that is the reason I'm still on forums to this day such as this one in the hope that between all our experiences,we can help someone who finds their way here in the same state that I was in 3 years ago and turn their life around too just as some folks did for me...Together we can!

Best wishes

Paul
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sun Oct 12 2014, 11:12

l like small grow slowly large....the instant big hit is to be avoided big fast up fast low down. l may not post a lot but l pop in and read.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sun Oct 12 2014, 11:26

Always good to see you post MUD. Wise words :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 01:56