THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes Empty Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes

Post by Jan1 Wed Nov 08 2017, 19:33

"Lore Of Nutrition, co-authored by sports scientist Prof Tim Noakes and me (Marika Sboros), has hit the ground running. It’s also flying in cyberspace. The sub-title says it all: Challenging Conventional Dietary Beliefs.

Noakes devotes much of our book to the growing body of compelling science for benefits of low-carb, high-fat (LCHF) diets.
    In it, we also reveal the “Diet Dictators”.  These are the many top doctors, dietitians and academics who have tried to suppress or distort the science for LCHF. It’s probably no coincidence that most have industry links. Our book documents how the Diet Dictators and assorted hangers-on also tried and failed to destroy Noakes’s career, character and reputation. We show how and why eminence-based medicine is giving way to evidence-based medicine.

Lore of Nutrition documents how conflicted doctors, dietitians and academics made gratuitous and often slanderous, unscientific attacks on Noakes. And how they ultimately laid the groundwork for the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) hearing against him."

See more here
    http://foodmed.net/2017/11/lore-of-nutrition-using-science-beat-diet-dictators/

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes Empty Re: Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes

Post by chris c Wed Nov 08 2017, 23:18

I suspect I might be visiting Amazon for Christmas. Though when I find the time to read the books I'm less certain.

Isn't it a tad ironic that the Clueless Dietician Hordes and their doctor chums attack everyone from Taubes to Teicholz for writing books - but now they are all writing their own? "That's different!"
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes Empty Re: Lore Of Nutrition : Professor Tim Noakes

Post by Jan1 Thu Nov 09 2017, 19:05

chris c wrote:I suspect I might be visiting Amazon for Christmas. Though when I find the time to read the books I'm less certain.!"

Yes, there is so much to read whether it be books, blogs, forums, inter-net etc.
    Perhaps we need extra hours in the day! LOL!

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 16:18