THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Handbags at dawn anyone?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Handbags at dawn anyone? Empty Handbags at dawn anyone?

Post by Eddie Mon Sep 18 2017, 14:48

Sixty-year-old woman is shoved to the ground as fists fly in a punch-up between transgender activists and their extreme feminist rivals in Hyde Park!

"The transgender issue is the most sensitive in Britain today, sparking passionate debate among equal-rights campaigners.

But now that passion has erupted into the sort of outright violence normally associated with football hooligans.

Two factions – the Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists (or so-called TERFs) and their bitter enemies Trans Activists – clashed in an unseemly bust-up that ended with a 60-year-old woman being bundled to the ground and punched in the face. The incident was caught on video and is now being investigated by the police.

Mother-of-two Maria MacLachlan, who describes herself as a ‘gender critical feminist’, was attacked at Speakers’ Corner in London’s Hyde Park at about 7pm on Wednesday."

Full article here. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4891484/Fists-fly-politically-correct-rally.html

Jeez I thought I had lead a pretty interesting life, clearly I have no idea how the 'real' world works. Anyone want to try and convince me, we are not heading for oblivion. The worlds gone nuts I tell thee.

PS.

Chris, is it true from henceforth you are identifying as a Peregrine Falcon? we need to be told. mrgreen
    chris c
    chris c

Handbags at dawn anyone? Empty Re: Handbags at dawn anyone?

Post by chris c Wed Sep 20 2017, 22:35

Well I considered being some kind of bird, yes, but which one I don't know yet. After all, I have some equipment which has now become redundant. A Great Bustard was suggested, well I think that's what she said.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 16:45