THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Am I the worlds most trusted man?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Am I the worlds most trusted man? Empty Am I the worlds most trusted man?

Post by Eddie Thu Apr 27 2017, 14:58

Received this today, I am truly humbled. Worlds most trusted man? somehow I kinda doubt that rofl

"Greetings,
    I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I Believe Everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin ,I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
    I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Yemen and Syria. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
    I once asked members of my husband family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
    Themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of united state dollars $3,243,728.00 US Dollars ( Three Million, Two Hundred and Forty Three Thousand, Seven Hundred and Twenty Eight United States Dollars) which is been deposited with a bank
    I will want you to dispatch it to charity organizations if only you will be sincere. Get back to me if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.
    Email:( mrsangelabb3@hotmail.com)
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Angela Benjamin
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Am I the worlds most trusted man? Empty Re: Am I the worlds most trusted man?

Post by graham64 Thu Apr 27 2017, 22:46

Eddie wrote:Received this today, I am truly humbled. Worlds most trusted man? somehow I kinda doubt that  rofl

"Greetings,
    I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I Believe Everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin ,I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
    I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Yemen and Syria. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
    I once asked members of my husband family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
    Themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of united state dollars $3,243,728.00 US Dollars ( Three Million, Two Hundred and Forty Three Thousand, Seven Hundred and Twenty Eight United States Dollars) which is been deposited with a bank
    I will want you to dispatch it to charity organizations if only you will be sincere. Get back to me if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.
    Email:( mrsangelabb3@hotmail.com)
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Angela Benjamin

Sounds like a good deal to me Eddie let me know when you've received the cash cos I know of a diabetes organisation you could make a donation to  Cool

Received via e-mail from the ADA

Friend,

Life free of diabetes and all its burdens. Biomedical research is the only path forward to ultimately realize this vision.

Every year we receive about 1,000 promising diabetes research proposals. Then expert medical and scientific professionals are forced to choose only about 10 percent of those proposals for funding, even though so many more are worthy of support and could hold the key to get us closer to better treatments, reduced complications, and one day a cure.

That is why we wanted to let you know about an opportunity to double our impact and direct even more funds towards diabetes research, thanks to a matching gift.

Make a gift and it will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, up to $300,000 to support innovative diabetes research thanks to the generosity of our campaign sponsor, Amaranth Diabetes Foundation. [Please be mindful of the deadline—we only have until April 30 to reach this goal.]

Your career places you on the frontlines of fighting diabetes so you understand the importance of funding research. We hope you will consider contributing—any amount you can give will be DOUBLED and 100% of it will go towards research.

Thank you again for being part of the solution to our diabetes programme 

American Diabetes Association no-reply@diabetes.org
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Apr 27 2017, 22:59

Dunno which are the bigger thieves

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 22:50