THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Paul1976
Eddie
6 posters

See what I have to put up with !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

See what I have to put up with !  Empty See what I have to put up with !

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 20:46

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

See what I have to put up with !  Empty Re: See what I have to put up with !

Post by Paul1976 Thu Sep 25 2014, 20:59

Jimmy sounds like my kind of guy! Smile Hope he posts over here and helps keep you on the straight and narrow eddie! Wink
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:03

He is a bigger nutter than me, trust me, they takes some doing !
    Jimmy

Male Posts : 5

Post by Jimmy Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:05

I like the title of this one as I can let you into a secret Eddie is my old man and a pain in the arse!! I'll say hello and introduce myself I'm jimmy ive a very good sense of humour and very rarely offended so say what you like as long as you don't mind getting it back! Anyone wanting to know what Eddie is really like don't ask me as once I get started I might never stop
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:10

Jimmy should start with a capital letter and I've should have an apostrophe in, and you take the piss out of my spelling and grammar, Jeez. Great to see you here lad, please don't go back into hibernation.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:11

Jimmy wrote:I like the title of this one as I can let you into a secret Eddie is my old man and a pain in the arse!! I'll say hello and introduce myself I'm jimmy ive a very good sense of humour and very rarely offended so say what you like as long as you don't mind getting it back! Anyone wanting to know what Eddie is really like don't ask me as once I get started I might never stop

Excellent!! Very Happy Nice to meet ya Jimmy!
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:13

Good to see you here Jimmy, look forward to reading more from you  sunny

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:23

I reckon Jimmy has gone for a lay down, wouldn't want him over taxing himself. affraid
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:26

hi, welcome Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:29

One thing is for sure Andy, you don't knock ya tripe out with the length of posts on forums. santa
    Jimmy

Post by Jimmy Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:30

as your know over taxing oneself is not a family trait although some of us do work for a living!!
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:37

lol, the speed i type at, two words is plenty....going to have a lie down after this
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:38

New sentence capital letter old chap, you remind more of an illiterate Welsh dietitian I once had the misfortune to run up against.  Anyway, Old Age Pension in less than three months, keep working my son and keep an old man in the manner he has become accustomed to.

Last edited by eddie1 on Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:50; edited 1 time in total
    Jimmy

Post by Jimmy Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:43

Is that run or rub either way some things are best kept personal!!!!!!!!
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:47

what the hell are capital letters for? they are pointless in my opinion, i am offended by people that use them, i do commers thats a good thing , i get commers, but cpitl letters are a waste of keyboard space, the shift key could be a "make me a cup of tea love" button connected to a little speaker, makes much more sense
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:49

Jimmy wrote:Is that run or rub either way some things are best kept personal!!!!!!!!

Too cryptic for me lad, but don't elaborate, you might make me look dafter than most people take me for.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:51

eddie1 wrote:
    Jimmy wrote:Is that run or rub either way some things are best kept personal!!!!!!!!

Too cryptic for me lad, but don't elaborate, you might make me look dafter than most people take me for.

thats optimistic lol
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:52

Look Andy, I have only mentioned all these spelling and grammar mistakes because Jimmy was winding me up on twitter. As I said at the start, see what I have to put up with.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Thu Sep 25 2014, 21:56

ive been watching you Smile
    Jimmy

Post by Jimmy Thu Sep 25 2014, 22:00

Just remember you wanted me to post on here!! Be careful what you wish for!!!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 25 2014, 22:06

OK, we have got the tomfoolery out of the way, now start a new thread and tell the members your diabetes story, thank you.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Thu Sep 25 2014, 22:06

Jimmy wrote:I like the title of this one as I can let you into a secret Eddie is my old man and a pain in the arse!! I'll say hello and introduce myself I'm jimmy ive a very good sense of humour and very rarely offended so say what you like as long as you don't mind getting it back! Anyone wanting to know what Eddie is really like don't ask me as once I get started I might never stop

Hi Jimmy, as you probably know I don't need you to tell me what Eddie is really like, I do sympathise with you but alas we can't choose our parents.

Cheers
    Graham

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy Thu Sep 25 2014, 22:24

Thanks for the support Graham, the old man will appreciate your kind words
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Thu Sep 25 2014, 22:30

Jimmy wrote:Thanks for the support Graham,  the old man will appreciate your kind words

I'm sure he will Jimmy lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 13:22