THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Bashing her beaver to no avail!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Bashing her beaver to no avail!  Empty Bashing her beaver to no avail!

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 02 2016, 20:41

Student fears she will never have an orgasm after trying every day for three years.

A student fears she’ll never achieve satisfaction after spending more than three years trying and failing to give herself an orgasm.

"Megan said: ‘I now own ten different kinds of vibrators, among many other sex toys which would make your grandma’s eyes bleed"

More on this story here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3427991/Student-fears-never-orgasm-trying-day-THREE-YEARS-despite-owning-drawer-vibrators.html

Give me Mandrax, what some will do for a bit of publicity. affraid The world gets more crazy by the day. It's been years since I could perform three times a night, maybe the Mail will print my sad story. facepalm

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16 2024, 09:56