THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Could moderate drinking reduce early-stage Alzheimer's death rates?

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Could moderate drinking reduce early-stage Alzheimer's death rates? Empty Could moderate drinking reduce early-stage Alzheimer's death rates?

Post by graham64 Fri Dec 11 2015, 22:30

Researchers have found a link between moderate alcohol intake - consuming 2-3 units a day - and reduced risk of death in patients with early-stage dementia or Alzheimer's disease. Their findings are published online in BMJ Open.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/303909.php?tw

I'll drink to that after all it is weekend  beer
    chris c
    chris c

Could moderate drinking reduce early-stage Alzheimer's death rates? Empty Re: Could moderate drinking reduce early-stage Alzheimer's death rates?

Post by chris c Sun Dec 13 2015, 18:04

Me too! Theoretically small quantities of alcohol, especially red wine, have benefits for diabetes and CVD, which I strongly suspect are behind the massive increase in Alzheimers.

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 10:58