THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Paul1976
Eddie
6 posters

Evelyn Cokur aka Carbsane aka the bloated blogger's latest stunt.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Evelyn Cokur aka Carbsane aka the bloated blogger's latest stunt. - Page 2 Empty Re: Evelyn Cokur aka Carbsane aka the bloated blogger's latest stunt.

Post by Eddie Sat Oct 03 2015, 11:15

Hi Graham

Ever noticed how you never get a straight answer from the BS merchants. Panesar aka "He of the shiny white teeth" Marty the insulin index flogger and Charlie boy Carbsanes lackey. I have come to the conclusion they have no straight answers. They live in a world of fantasy, they believe if they spin a line for long enough it will eventually become reality. Look at the numbers the flog spouts, every time you look the numbers get bigger, I found this yesterday.

Evelyn Cokur aka Carbsane aka the bloated blogger's latest stunt. - Page 2 Panesar%2BLinkedin

First it was the "largest diabetes forum in the UK" then the"largest diabetes forum in Europe" now it ls soon to be the "largest diabetes forum in the World" how long before 'the teeth' is telling us we are the largest diabetes forum in the known Universe. Meanwhile everyone with a half functioning brain, knows the number of members quoted is complete and utter fantasy.  It might make "the teeth" feel good, but sure isn't fooling potential advertisers. Hence the star attractions are the free meal plan book, a guinea pig for drug trials exercise, and the win a free meter competition, no one ever lost.

I think we have heard the last from The Teeth, Marty and Charlie Boy, aiming a straight question at them, is like waiving a cross at a vampire.

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 22:38