THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King? Empty DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King?

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 13 2015, 11:50

Meanwhile over at DCUK the forum of flog, a new low carb high fat hero has arrived on the scene the legendary Ivor Cummins AKA The Fat Emperor. He had barely stopped moving before he went straight for the jugular of the forums carb up and shoot up high priestess, the one and only Phoenix AKA Marie Antoinette. Long time flog watches know there is nothing Marie relishes more than meddling in type two diabetes threads. Long regarded as the cut and paste and dubious link information supremo, she was back to her old tricks. The Emperor was having none of it, and went straight on the attack. Flog regulars gasped, never had they seen the most protected one suffer such an arse whipping, surely a mod would be along any time soon and rescue the med shill from further punishment. How could this new upstart not be post edited, deleted or banned. What special powers does this new bringer of the 'force' possess, will the Emperor survive at the flog, or is he a suicide King.

DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King? Fat%2Bemp%2Bphoenix%2Bput%2Bdown

DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King? Let%2Bthe%2Beat%2Bcarbs%2BMA%2B%25281%2529
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King? Empty Re: DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King?

Post by Paul1976 Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:43

I love it!! mrgreen It'll take a HECK of a lot more than some burnt out old low carb anti to phase Ivor! Hope he doesn't get banned!
    Eddie
    Eddie

DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King? Empty Re: DCUK The Forum Of Flog The Fat Emperor or Suicide King?

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 13 2015, 14:12

Paul1976 wrote:I love it!! mrgreen It'll take a HECK of a lot more than some burnt out old low carb anti to phase Ivor! Hope he doesn't get banned!

I have had a total scream with Ivor and others on twitter today over my rant today. The fastest read view post I have ever placed on the blog. This betus malarky ain't all leg chopping and Blind Pew. rofl
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Sep 13 2015, 18:10

As I just posted on the blog, here's Ivor taking down another blogger and the study he was championing

"Hi Stephan

I commented on twitter that I was surprised at the credence you are affording this study. I have not the time to waste going through all the details, but will reproduce the comment I jotted down on my facebook page - perhaps you could deliver a high-level response to same - thanks.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing - so much is artfully wrong with this study.....it's unlikely to have happened by chance stupidity. This methodology is becoming common - comparing a ridiculously short-term isocalorific pseudo-low-carb (29%), to an ultra impossible low-fat (8%). It is becoming known that short-term ultra-low-fat (whilst ridiculous in real life), can generate the apparent effects that the experimenters are specifically mining for. Keeping the 'low-carb' not really low carb at all, enhances the errors, and tuning the timebase to be very short ensures no metabolic adjustment to allow benefit to accrue. The whole deceitful mess is massively magnified by eliminating the crucial hunger-driving factor from the equation. Yes, I suspect these guys know exactly what they are doing here; while it may not be direct remuneration, a question of motive is still pertinant. What is driving their deceit?"

Gotta love the guy.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Sun Sep 13 2015, 21:47

Paul1976 wrote:I love it!! mrgreen It'll take a HECK of a lot more than some burnt out old low carb anti to phase Ivor! Hope he doesn't get banned!

Do you think we should alert Ivor about the curse of "a plague on his house" Shocked
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Mon Sep 14 2015, 00:55

I tend to think people might take him a bit more seriously if he (a) didn't keep talking down to them like they're a bunch of moronic schoolkids and (b) hasn't had more farewells than Nellie Melba (or John Farnham of more modern reference) -  he keeps saying he's leaving them to it, then can't seem to stop himself from coming back. Stay; leave; don't care; just stop talking about it. Flounces get old real fast in my book Laughing
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Sep 14 2015, 15:59

graham64 wrote:

Do you think we should alert Ivor about the curse of "a plague on his house" Shocked

Absolutely! bitenails I'm wearing my anti hex underpants as I'm typing this! rofl
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Sep 14 2015, 18:19

My money is on The Emperor not lasting long, he will be banned or walk. But great to see the science battering down the idiotic massively failed carb up and shoot up dogma, the spreaders of misinformation, the med shills and carboholics getting a damn good kicking. thumb-up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 20:46