THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

The power of what we do.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

The power of what we do. Empty The power of what we do.

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 05 2015, 11:36

Let's get one thing straight I realise I am only a messenger and it is others hard work and success that is the good news. Yesterday Skinnydipper posted a great success story. I had said here at the time I would get on the bugle to people like The Diet Doctor, Dr. Aseem Malhotra, Zoe Harcombe and others. These people kindly re-tweeted to their many thousands of followers. As you can see below I called Skinnydippers story "LCHF News just gets better !" 448 reads in less than 24 hours, experience tells me thousands will read that post over time. If only one percent of readers take heed, and go onto control their diabetes safely, it will be a great success, all we have to do is keep spreading the word.

The power of what we do. Blog%2Bstats

The Low Carb Diabetic Blog is here. http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/

BTW We only get data on a few of the posts read in any one day, many other posts, some years old are read on a regular basis.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

The power of what we do. Empty Re: The power of what we do.

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 05 2015, 11:55

The power of what we do. <a href=The power of what we do. Forumstats_zpsvyquv2ll" />

Our stats for this forum for the last 24 hours...Not bad I reckon.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 05 2015, 12:16

Nice one Paul. The downward trending graphs for the day reflect night time in the UK but nice to show many page views. As we know we are small, and as with all forums not a high percentage of members post every day, but people are reading in a good number for sure. thumb-up
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 05 2015, 12:54

Paul1976 wrote:The power of what we do. <a href=The power of what we do. Forumstats_zpsvyquv2ll" />

Our stats for this forum for the last 24 hours...Not bad I reckon.

Fantastic I'd say ... thanks

All the best Jan

sunny  thumb-up  sunny
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 05 2015, 16:45

Just received a copy of the on-line newspaper 'Low Carb High Fat Diet Experts' and the great Skinnydipper story is featured as you can see. Great news travels fast and wide these days, every day 'The Power Of The Force' gets stronger.

The power of what we do. Zoe%2Bpost

The Low Carb High Fat Diet Experts are here http://paper.li/biohackerslab/1427149722?edition_id=5646f2c0-53e3-11e5-8579-0cc47a0d1605&utm_campaign=paper_sub&utm_medium=email&utm_source=subscription
    Sally
    Sally

Post by Sally Sat Sep 05 2015, 18:36

Well done, chaps, but, please, what is "bounce rate" in the stats quoted by Paul? is it anything to do with the post which was removed last weekend?
    Sally
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 05 2015, 18:49

Sally wrote:Well done, chaps, but, please, what is "bounce rate" in the stats quoted by Paul?  is it anything to do with the post which was removed last weekend?
    Sally

The lower the 'Bounce rate' the better so 15% is pretty good-A higher bounce rate means that visitors are arriving at your home page but leaving without reading any content,reading the Google forums Re, Stats,the general consensus is that a bounce rate of 25% or less is desirable.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 06 2015, 12:16

Sally wrote:Well done, chaps, but, please, what is "bounce rate" in the stats quoted by Paul?  is it anything to do with the post which was removed last weekend?
    Sally

Thanks for your support last Sunday, I said nothing at the time as I did not want to antagonise the situation. As it turns out the member involved looks to have gone anyway, (I hope I am wrong) can't win 'em all eh. Others agreed with you via emails and a phone call.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 15:40