THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Dr Malcolm Kendrick: BBC Radio 2 iPlayer

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Dr Malcolm Kendrick: BBC Radio 2 iPlayer Empty Dr Malcolm Kendrick: BBC Radio 2 iPlayer

Post by graham64 Tue Aug 25 2015, 22:31

Dr Malcolm Kendrick talks health to Steve Wright about his book on health myths, 'Doctoring Data'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p030p720

Caught part of this on the car radio today but due to having two of my grandkids plus two of their friends in the car with me it was impossible to hear above the chatter of four early teenagers, so just caught up with the whole episode.

Though I love my grandkids bitenails to bits I'm looking for some surrogate Grand Parents any offers would be most welcome especially over school holidays Smile
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Dr Malcolm Kendrick: BBC Radio 2 iPlayer Empty Re: Dr Malcolm Kendrick: BBC Radio 2 iPlayer

Post by Jan1 Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:22

graham64 wrote:Dr Malcolm Kendrick talks health to Steve Wright about his book on health myths, 'Doctoring Data'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p030p720

Caught part of this on the car radio today but due to having two of my grandkids plus two of their friends in the car with me it was impossible to hear above the chatter of four early teenagers, so just caught up with the whole episode.

Though I love my grandkids bitenails to bits I'm looking for some surrogate Grand Parents any offers would be most welcome especially over school holidays Smile

I enjoyed listening to this, thanks Graham.

Did others enjoy it?

All the best Jan

PS you're doing great helping out with the grandkids Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 20:54