THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
mo1905
Mud Island Dweller
6 posters

Dream Stubborness

Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Dream Stubborness Empty Dream Stubborness

Post by Mud Island Dweller Tue Sep 02 2014, 20:57

The other night l had a lucid dream. I was at a huge banquet type thing with loads of food around totally delicious but very little low carb or starch free, every type of food and drink l used to love. The only edible stuff was things like cucumber which l suffer and am trying to like.

I threw a huge temper tantrum about the lack of decent food....and here is the part that l still don't believe.
    I was dreaming, l KNEW l was dreaming, l KNEW l could happily eat and drink all the Dr Pepper crisps everything and anything l wanted and it wouldn't affect me.... and l refused .

When l get a stubborn on nothing will move me and l had a stubborn in a BLOODY DREAM against myself, l still don't believe how, how stupid l was. Hub was rolling hysterically when l told him the next day. Tried to tell me it shows strength ....no it shows stupidity l KNEW l was dreaming l KNEW the sugar and starch wouldn't affect me and l still WOULDN'T eat or drink anything Embarassed
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Dream Stubborness Empty Re: Dream Stubborness

Post by mo1905 Tue Sep 02 2014, 21:39

Lol ! Next time this happens, EAT THE BLOODY LOT lol :-)
    Seriously, it probably shows that you are actually content with your current diet and don't need all the junk you used to eat !
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Tue Sep 02 2014, 22:13

next time could you possibly put some nice stuff in a doggy bag and dream it over to me

i dreamt my wife had an affair a while back and had the hump with her for days lol
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Sep 02 2014, 22:46

Andy12345 wrote:next time could you possibly put some nice stuff in a doggy bag and dream it over to me

i dreamt my wife had an affair a while back and had the hump with her for days lol

I hope she apologised profusely Andy. Laughing

Eddie
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Post by Mud Island Dweller Wed Sep 03 2014, 07:01

Eish no chance if l get a doggy bag for you everyone here will want one and l will spend the night ignoring Mo's instructons ....
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Wed Sep 03 2014, 14:38

Mud Island Dweller wrote:I was dreaming, l KNEW l was dreaming, l KNEW l could happily eat and drink all the Dr Pepper crisps everything and anything l wanted and it wouldn't affect me.... and l refused .

Wow that's some superego (I think that's the one?) you've got hiding in your subconscious there MID Cool
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Post by Mud Island Dweller Wed Sep 03 2014, 20:01

Superstupidity is more honest l just get stubborn and thats it...l rather like Mo's comment but hell that food l still mentally see it

sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Sat Sep 06 2014, 17:25

What have you done? A couple of nights ago I dreamt about eating two slabs of Christmas cake Rolling Eyes
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sat Sep 06 2014, 19:27

Lucky you at least you ate least you ate it......the way l am l would have refused and thrown a temper ..l LOVE xmas cake
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Sep 07 2014, 13:08

OMG all this talk ... dreaming about Christmas Cake, I'll be dreaming about mince pies next, served with double cream of course Smile

All the best Jan
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sun Sep 07 2014, 20:48

I worked in a Mince pie factory one year put me of mince pies for several years.

The mince came in via high pipes pumped from big barrels. The pipe end then stopped about 8ft above the belt and the mince fell at high speed like a load of diarrhoea down into the pie cases pale
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Mon Sep 08 2014, 13:24

Mud Island Dweller wrote:I worked in a Mince pie factory one year put me of mince pies for several years.

The mince came in via high pipes pumped from big barrels. The pipe end then stopped about 8ft above the belt and the mince fell at high speed like a load of diarrhoea down into the pie cases pale

Sounds gruesome affraid

Now - am I dreaming or can I see a lovely fillet steak topped with stilton and served with a wonderful mixed green salad and a glass of smooth red wine?

.....must be dreaming because all I can see is washing up waiting for me in the kitchen lol!

All the best Jan
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Post by Mud Island Dweller Mon Sep 08 2014, 19:37

Just been out and had a nice blue rump steak so wasn't mine and no wine as l dont drink Razz
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Sep 08 2014, 20:05

Mud Island Dweller wrote:I worked in a Mince pie factory one year put me of mince pies for several years.

Years ago I was the UK Sales Manager for a company that sold equipment to the food processing industry. I had a client (can't remember the name of the parent company) they turned out Mr. Kiplings cakes and pies at Eastleigh in Hampshire. They used to turn out mince pies by the million per day. Weapons of mass destruction, and Jeez I played a part in it all. Maybe I deserved to become a diabetic, divine intervention maybe.

Eddie
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Fri Sep 19 2014, 16:53

Years ago I used to work at Asda and got quite friendly with one of the butchers. He'd been there years and started trying to educate me about how sausages are made. I refused to listen to him as it was like losing a friend. Sausages are another gift from God :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 10:31