THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Why we have to keep working and spreading the word.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Why we have to keep working and spreading the word. Empty Why we have to keep working and spreading the word.

Post by Eddie Sat Aug 08 2015, 15:22

No this is not another rant about another place. In some ways for me the other place is like a car crash. You know when you are driving down a motorway, the traffic slows down, and the big signs say Accident ahead. You know wrecked cars will upset you, but you just can't not look. I read this today. BTW Indy well done for posting Fergus' video up. One other point, I am chuffed some new members have joined this forum, and very grateful to people who have been with us from the start. I hope all the members continue to post here, but more importantly, I hope members of both forums continue posting in the other place. We don't get many people joining in trouble, but this person needs help. Type two's on insulin have up to three times the mortality rate as a non insulin using type two (dose dependent) let's hope this person is reporting soon the insulin has been dumped. We all know there is only one way that is ever going to happen, and let's hope it is not too late. One thing is for sure, it's never too late to try and improve outcomes and this person sounds keen to me, and has come to realise, you can't keep rolling the dice with diabetes.

"Not a success story but I just want to say how inspired I am with all of your stories. I am going low carb from tomorrow and actually looking forward to it, doing my shopping list later.
    I have been Type2 for about 10 years now and I am a bad diabetic with no control, or should I say I had no control until March this year when I was put on Byetta and then May this year started on Insulin. This is when I have realised I have to take this serious and get my head in gear.
    Heres hoping that in a few weeks I will be posting a success story
    Michelle x"

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/low-carb-success-stories.3763/page-14#post-895344
    chris c
    chris c

Why we have to keep working and spreading the word. Empty Re: Why we have to keep working and spreading the word.

Post by chris c Sat Aug 08 2015, 17:55

I'm surprised that thread hasn't (yet) been deleted or closed
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Why we have to keep working and spreading the word. Empty Re: Why we have to keep working and spreading the word.

Post by mo1905 Sat Aug 08 2015, 18:08

If there are too many success stories, it will end up being locked or deleted.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sat Aug 08 2015, 20:22

Oops I didn't even look at that thread. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 18:18