1. Take 250 grams, white fish and cut into pieces about an inch square (25mm).
2. Place in an oven proof dish.
3. Chop up two leeks and place over the fish.
4. Cover fish and leeks with double cream, sprinkle over some mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 200c.
6. Remove from oven and cover with grated cheddar cheese.
7. Return to oven and remove when cheese has turned golden brown.
Above recipe - Serves two.
If you scroll down on this link you can see this recipe and picture here
All the best Jan