THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
Dillinger
j
Indy51
zand
graham64
Eddie
10 posters

Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.  Empty Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.

Post by Eddie Wed May 20 2015, 19:46

Some weeks ago it was suggested to me, by people I like and respect, people were leaving the forum, not joining or not posting because of me. Well, the cause is much bigger than me, so I walked, my ego does not extend to wanting a new forum to sink because of me (albeit I started the forum) I even changed my forum name to loose cannon, because that was what I had been called, and to be fair I am. But what have I seen?

The forum has become a cakes and commiserations outfit, very few posts, the read count going through the floor, in short, the forum is dying on the vine. Meanwhile, people who have openly negatively commented about DCUK are over at the flog praising its virtues. People who post regularly at the flog are slagging it off big time on their own members only, invitation only, locked forum. Yes, you read that right, a bunch of members who have criticised me openly here, hiding out slagging off all and sundry here and elsewhere.

Perish the thought I would name these people, but you know who you are. I ask myself is being two faced and cowardly a new undiscovered complication of diabetes? Say what you like about me, I don’t give a f**k, but I have done more to promote the cause than most of the back stabbers put together.

Have a nice day.

Eddie
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.  Empty Re: Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.

Post by graham64 Wed May 20 2015, 21:35

It beats me just why they feel the need to be so secretive instead of getting out there spreading the word and helping fellow diabetics. Sad

We could have walked away from it six years ago but we chose to continue spreading the message, we may have ruffled a few feathers along the way but that's life.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.  Empty Re: Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes.

Post by zand Wed May 20 2015, 22:55

Hi, well I will be posting more when I am back from Poland. It's difficult to find a free PC in the hotel, but I have tried. If one of the posts you are referring to at DCUK is mine. I did say something like "I can only speak well of this forum". It was meant sarcastically and factually because if I spoke badly of DCUK the post would be removed, so I can only speak well of it or not at all - sorry if the sarcasm got lost!

See you guys soon, I hope.

Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed May 20 2015, 23:23

Thanks Graham for your never ending loyalty, it's kept me going over the years. But at the end of the day, whether people like the messenger matters not a jot. It's the message that counts, and our message has never changed in seven years, one iota. No one needs or should trust us, why should they trust people they do not know and will never meet.

What can they trust? Their BG meters, their hospital blood tests, their weighing scales and tape measure. How nice if everyone liked and loved me, it ain't ever gonna happen, ask me If I care. As Isaac Newton said say some "If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants" and by the cringe, I have stood on the shoulders of giants.

Eddie

Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Wed May 20 2015, 23:54

Never seen this new secret squirrel forum, but I did wonder why you bothered opening a new forum after seeing what happened to ETYM. The internet already seems awash with small diabetes forums just limping along - and from what I can see they're all losing out to Facebook and other more "with it" types of internet communication.

Forums seem to be going the way of the dinosaur unfortunately, just as the old usenet lists did. The forum of flog has been around so long and seems to garner the most new members - a reality I doubt that will change anytime soon. I think any new forum's chances of overtaking them are somewhere between Buckley's and none. Doesn't stop me visiting this (and a couple of other) small forums most days - I don't always feel the need to post though. If that makes me a bad forum member, so be it.

j

Male Posts : 111

Post by j Thu May 21 2015, 09:35

It's a shame this topic was started 6 hours after I posted on the ketosis topic, If I had read this first, it would have saved me bothering to post.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu May 21 2015, 13:54

There was a comment a little while back about "mindless drivel" here on this forum.  It made me think.  Most of my own posts were just filling in gaps and of no real worth, so I tried to stick to those that had a point to them to improve the quality of the forum by cutting out my own mindless drivel.  I wasn't upset by the comment at all but it did make me think that if I didn't have anything worth saying then I oughtn't to be saying it.
    Dillinger
    Dillinger

Male Posts : 209

Post by Dillinger Thu May 21 2015, 15:03

Eddie, I post on the DUK forum - you can't expect exclusivity in these things. By it's nature it is a broader church there and it raises more questions that need answering; the constant 'don't test' theme that new Type 2 members raise, the never ending statin questions, the 'is low carbing safe'. It's fertile ground for spreading the message.

I've said it to mods there; they can edit/delete/control what I write on their forum but don't expect to be able to prevent me from writing on or visiting anywhere else on the internet. Same goes here; people can post what they want where they want; it's not backstabbing it's the internet!

These sorts of threads will only drive people further away as j's post attests.

It must be frustrating that this forum is not growing exponentially but that is the nature of the beast, don't have a pop at people for that as it will only hasten to limit things even more.

Best

Dillinger

Sally
    Sally

Post by Sally Thu May 21 2015, 15:41

Unlike Eddie, who says, "Say what you like about me, I don’t give a f**k", I do tend to mind what people say about and to me, so when I feel criticised and insulted by the "Forum Founder", which I have on a number of occasions, even if I am not the intended target, I am minded not to post and to log out for a while.
    I agree with Dillinger and Zand, there is more that needs to be said on the big forum and posting for the sake of it, "mindless drivel" is not generally my style.
    Sally
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Fri May 22 2015, 12:29

Whatever the s/n ratio is on DCUK, it's still where most newly-diagnosed diabetics show up in my experience (as I did once) so that's where the opportunities are to help most newbies.  That's pretty much all I post there these days.

Most people won't know or won't care about past and present goings on, they just want a bit more practical advice than the Eatwell Plate and come back in 6 months (and none the wiser).
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri May 22 2015, 21:50

It seems I have ruffled a few feathers. Please forgive me, please accept my profuse apologies. I have spent most of my life living in a different time. I am old enough to remember when a man could earn enough to buy a modest house, while his wife could stay at home bringing up the children. Maybe a second hand car a two week holiday to Devon or The Isle of White. A time where women did not flash their breasts in some dump on the Med, and face piercings and tattoos, did not make them an individuel. A time when men had some balls, not hiding away on forums (some secret and by invitation only) posting with anonymous names, and so easily offended, oh how easy some are offended. In short, when people were not frightened to speak their mind, and freedom of speech was the norm.

I had obviously thought, especially after all the post deletion, thread locking and daily skulduggery at the forum of flog, a free speech forum would be successful. Clearly I was very wrong. With so many people, so easily offended, freedom of speech is a no no.

My Father was a man of extremely rudimentary education, but he often used to say “If you work hard in this life you will always be successful”  maybe this forum proves him wrong. As Indy said words to the effect, maybe forums have had their day, she may well be right.

J aka Jack from the flog said “It's a shame this topic was started 6 hours after I posted on the ketosis topic, If I had read this first, it would have saved me bothering to post.” What does that mean? I don’t like or agree with you Eddie, so I wasted my time trying to help someone else? And Sally who said “so when I feel criticised and insulted by the "Forum Founder", which I have on a number of occasions, even if I am not the intended target, I am minded not to post and to log out for a while” Is this another suck up to me or I will flounce off to another forum? It’s not about me, and it’s not about you. It’s the message that counts, and the message is low carb.

The purpose of this forum was to post up interesting items re. diabetes in the news, recipe ideas, to help others, to have a few laughs and some fun and banter. This has been achieved admirably, but clearly that has not been enough. For some we have failed miserably, that being said, where is the work being put in by the moaners, the whiners and people hanging out on the secret forum? I have probably failed more in my life than been successful, and I hope this place will one day be a modest success. One thing's for sure, one way or the other, it won’t be down to me.

Eddie
    j

Male Posts : 111

Post by j Sat May 23 2015, 02:28

too crazy for me guys, I think I'll flounce out. cheers
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Sat May 23 2015, 07:45

I'm tending to agree with Indy that despite all best intentions this is now an example of why the forum model isn't the way to go if spreading the message is the main aim. I think everyone on here is already a low-carber (correct me if I'm wrong) so we're not going to 'convert' anyone with postings on this site.  There's a lot of useful links being posted by Eddie, Graham and others which I simply don't have time to follow up, nor do I have time to trawl the internet all day looking for other material.  Maybe a website/blog is the best vehicle for keeping this material visible, here the message often just gets lost without spending a lot of time searching.

Mouthing off at members for not posting isn't going to help I'm afraid.  Any new visitors tempted to join are likely to just run a mile when they see that.  Especially if it comes with a presumption that we should all be out there shouting from our soapboxes 24/7.  Many people (most perhaps) simply don't have the time in amongst all the other things in life they need to juggle - family, work, other interests.  It's getting to the point where you might start to feel guilty for even having such other diversions.  For me, what little time I have in showing what I have done by example and making a positive difference to newbies is frankly best spent at DCUK.  We might not like the site, we might not like its moderation or mission, but the fact is it attracts the most newly diagnosed diabetics, so the 'benefit/effort' ratio from posting there is much higher.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat May 23 2015, 09:39

I keenly joined this site when it was set up.  I posted a lot to keep it going when there were gaps in the beginning.  I said publicly that I didn't like the way some members ridiculed those at DCUK for their personal appearance because this wasn't conducive to attracting new members.   Later I agreed it was right to openly criticize DCUK for its tactics of post deletions and warnings and didn't complain about anyone here criticizing those at DCUK anymore.

I have argued publicly with Loose Cannon on different topics including depression (where I spoke from my own experience) and politics and finance where my views sometimes differed to his.  I have become increasingly aware that Loose Cannon likes to argue, but more than that likes to win every argument.  Well the problem with this is, he isn't always right!  

He made it obvious that, to him, women have 2 places in life - in the kitchen and in glamour photos.  A woman who has her own opinions isn't wanted around here.  I have privately said that he is a misogynist.   Now at his request I have said it publicly.  

We low carbers have a battle on our hands with the mods at DCUK and the antis.  I recently received 3 warnings for 3 tiny things at DCUK.  I was shocked until I noticed that the same little clique of people appeared on all 3 threads.  It was obvious that they were setting me up and then reporting me because they wanted me banned from DCUK because I'm a low carber.  I'm not sure I managed to work out who they all were, but 2 were T1's and 1 was not even diabetic!  These people were constantly bragging how many carbs they could eat and quite honestly were dangerous.  None of them ever gave constructive advice, they just played silly games with peoples lives and went on chat threads,  no real use to the forum or newbies.  I think one may even have joined here, there was a newbie a few weeks back who I thought was suspicious.  I wanted to stay at DCUK to help newbies and to spread the low carb message, so I was more careful what I said after that.

Rod posted his fantastic work about his first year with diabetes here.  It was brilliant.   We all said so.  Then whilst I was having a few laughs on different threads with Paul and Mo, Loose Cannon was very rude and basically called my posts mindless drivel and told me to find something else to do.  I thought about it and decided only to post worthwhile stuff in the future; the forum had got off the ground now and didn't need me filling in the gaps anymore.  I was keener than ever to help make this forum work.  Like Rod though, I don't have the time to trawl the internet for interesting articles, so I can only speak from my own experience.

Then I was away on holiday and had very limited computer time.  I chose to spend it here on this site.  I didn't pick up my personal emails or post anywhere else.  This was my preferred site.  So imagine how I felt when I saw this thread!!! You all know I am currently in counselling and doing my best to hold things together.  You all know that I struggle with losing weight despite having control over my BGs.  I was hoping that one day when I had managed to conquer my weight problem I would write about it here to help others.  I was interested in what Marty Kendall had to say when he joined us.  However, even though he is an ardent low carber he wasn't welcomed here with open arms because his views aren't exactly the same as Loose Cannon's!  I spoke to him at DCUK because he was chased away from here.  

To sum me up then.  I'm a low carber and I want to spread the word.  I am up for a fight against DCUK, the mods there and the antis.  I am not however setting myself up for anymore wounds from so-called friendly fire.  This is so sad.  We should be united here.  This site is meant to be about freedom of speech and spreading the low carb message but anyone who doesn't agree with Loose Cannon 100% is ridiculed and shouted down until they give up and leave.  We are meant to be fighting diabetes, not each other.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sat May 23 2015, 14:44

OMG did you all think this was a take over bid?
    Looking down the side bar I do seem to have posted a lot today.

To me the LCHF message is the important factor. Yes, sure there will be fall outs and arguments along the way.

In the seven years that I have been involved in and reading about the LCHF lifstyle this has always been the case.

But putting personality aside it's the message that should remain constant.

My message is LCHF is the best way for diabetics and non diabetics. Yes, it is my opinion, we may not all agree I have got used to that ...

Now am I a glamour girl ? You bet I am ?   lol!  I am also a wife, mother and grandmother who cares about her family and friends. I care about talking about the LCHF mesage and will go on talking about it.

What anyone else chooses to do is their own personal choice.

I was brought up to help others and not to turn a blind eye. We each have different ways and methods in which we do this.

So for me it's onwards and upwards LCHF can and does help so many.

But just one last thing ...Eddie is certainly no misogynist.

Looking forward to reading more LCHF good news  sunny

All the best Jan
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat May 23 2015, 15:25

Jan1 wrote:
    But just one last thing ...Eddie is certainly no misogynist.

All the best Jan

And we're not all the things he calls us either, but that doesn't seem to bother him in the least. I joined this forum because it was a low carb forum. I did not join it to bow down to Eddie Mitchell. I thought Eddie said he was leaving after his last little hurtful outburst? How can anyone have the confidence to post when he keeps turning up and having a pop at us all? I think a decision has to be made. Is this really a low carb forum for everyone? Or is it just an instrument for Eddie to slag off people when something has upset him elsewhere? I won't be a punch bag any longer so unless things change I can see it being just the 5 of you very soon.

I am so sad to be saying this. I loved this place, but it can't survive while Eddie keeps slagging everyone off. No my feathers aren't merely ruffled. I am deeply hurt by all of this and I don't suppose I am the only one. But never mind eh? We're free to say what we like here aren't we? Pity there's going to be no-one to read it all soon.

For the last time - Eddie, please stop belittling everyone. It's you doing the backstabbing! Why can't you see that you are hurting your friends? We are meant to be on the same side. Yep I know you won't listen and I'm wasting my breath, but the low carb cause has to be worth fighting for, even if it means fighting you.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat May 23 2015, 17:24

“And we're not all the things he calls us either, but that doesn't seem to bother him in the least. I joined this forum because it was a low carb forum. I did not join it to bow down to Eddie Mitchell.”

Who have I asked to bow down to me? Have I asked you to bow down to me Zand?

“I thought Eddie said he was leaving after his last little hurtful outburst?”

Sorry to disappoint you Zand, I have decided to stay. I hope that is cool with you.

How can anyone have the confidence to post when he keeps turning up and having a pop at us all? I think a decision has to be made. Is this really a low carb forum for everyone? Or is it just an instrument for Eddie to slag off people when something has upset him elsewhere?

What members of this forum have I slagged off?

I won't be a punch bag any longer so unless things change I can see it being just the 5 of you very soon.

When have I or anyone else on this forum used you as a punch bag? And who is this famous five?

“I am so sad to be saying this. I loved this place, but it can't survive while Eddie keeps slagging everyone off.”

Again I ask who am I slagging off?

“No my feathers aren't merely ruffled. I am deeply hurt by all of this and I don't suppose I am the only one. But never mind eh? We're free to say what we like here aren't we? Pity there's going to be no-one to read it all soon.”

Yes we are a totally free speech forum here Zand. There will always be people reading this forum Zand, take this thread, top page views of any thread for a while, and I guarantee a lot more will read it.

“For the last time - Eddie, please stop belittling everyone. It's you doing the backstabbing! Why can't you see that you are hurting your friends? We are meant to be on the same side. Yep I know you won't listen and I'm wasting my breath, but the low carb cause has to be worth fighting for, even if it means fighting you.”

Let’s cut to the chase shall we. The thread is called Back stabbers, two faced people and diabetes. It was not me that set up a secret forum, special invitation only, with members here, who are err…”doing the backstabbing” and slagging off this forum, some of it’s members and others elsewhere. I know who these people are, maybe for reasons of openness and transparency, they could hold their hands up this forum. Maybe the secret ones could post up some live links here, and we could all come over for a cup of tea, sounds charming. That being said, as some of the members have their own forum, why do they worry about what goes on here. I reckon it would be best if they stay on their own forum.

At the end of the day, this is a free speech forum with very few rules, if certain people don’t like it they can leave, or go back to other forums. Maybe some who don’t like it here, or me, can start their own forum, sorry I forgot, you already have. I for one will not be blackmailed with threats of people leaving or the like, do whatever you like, I intend to.

Jeez, I have seen some hypocrisy and bullshit in my time, but I need some wings to stay above what I have seen on here and elsewhere lately.

Have a great weekend

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat May 23 2015, 17:58

Of course this thread has the top page views for a while!  People love to see us all at each others throats.  It's not a good thing though is it?  These folk reading this thread are just waiting for the forum to fail.  Anyone patting your back and telling you that you are doing a good job is either lying, deluded or subservient.  You are killing off fellow low carbers.  The antis love you! Of course they are all reading this.

For the record I don't slag off this forum behind your back but I do occasionally mutter disapproving things about you personally.  I've said them all on this thread now though, so it's all in the open like you wanted.    

You talk about things being done in private.  Well you are often mentioning that one of your buddies phoned or emailed  and told you something privately,  isn't that the same thing?  When you and I had a spat before you said "Give me a ring later Mo and I'll explain, forums who needs 'em?" .  What's that if it's not bitching privately?

This is your forum Eddie.  I'm not trying to blackmail you.  Of course you have a right to stay here and say what you like.  I would like to stay here too.  I have only spoken out because someone has to be brave enough to tell you the truth.  That's what real friends do.  They tell you when you are making a mistake.  If anyone is telling you that you are doing a great job with this forum, then they are not a true friend to you, they just want a quiet life.  No one needs friends like that, they sit back and watch us fail and then provide the tea and sympathy and put the blame on others.   I have more respect for you and the low carb message than to lie to you about this.  

Just as you are free to post here, other members need to feel free to post as and when they want to, not just when you want them to.  Please can we get on with the real job and stop moaning and fighting amongst ourselves?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat May 23 2015, 18:28

We are wasting each others time Zand "You are killing off fellow low carbers" that is the most ludicrous statement I have ever read. You are completely clueless as to what Jan and myself have done for low carbers over the years. Seven years of paying for our website hosting, countless forum posts, blogs such as our low carb recipe and food ideas, blogs such as the low carb diabetic, in all, over 20,000 posts and over two million page views. We work with diabetics and over weight people well away from forums and blogs, and you say to me"You are killing off fellow low carbers"

BTW I see you have nothing to say re. the secret forum. Give them my best regards.

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat May 23 2015, 18:54

Eddie you well know that when I said "killing off" I meant stopping them from posting, making the forum an uncomfortable place for them to be in, not literally killing them off! Rolling Eyes  

Of course I look up to you for all you have done.  I would love your help to lose weight too.  I'm still struggling with this, although maybe it will be better when my counselling has finished.

Why should I say anything about any other forum or group of friends or emails/PM's/phone calls/conversations I have?  I have already told you what I have said about you and your low carb forum anywhere else, why should anything else I do be of concern to you? I have already told you that there was a nasty little clique operating.  I'm not sure what you are trying to gain by these comments, but you're right we are wasting each other's time. You won't listen to reason. Well at least I tried.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat May 23 2015, 19:31

"Eddie you well know that when I said "killing off" I meant stopping them from posting, making the forum an uncomfortable place for them to be in, not literally killing them off! Rolling Eyes"

No I did not know, please do not presume what I think or feel.  

"Of course I look up to you for all you have done.  I would love your help to lose weight too.  I'm still struggling with this, although maybe it will be better when my counselling has finished."

No one should look up to me, I do not have the intellect to have solved the problem of controlling diabetes, I only pass on what very clever people have taught me.

"Why should I say anything about any other forum or group of friends or emails/PM's/phone calls/conversations I have?  I have already told you what I have said about you and your low carb forum anywhere else, why should anything else I do be of concern to you? I have already told you that there was a nasty little clique operating.  I'm not sure what you are trying to gain by these comments, but you're right we are wasting each other's time. You won't listen to reason. Well at least I tried."

Nasty little clique operating, tell me something new. Most of the members of this forum. Mo, Paul, Jan, Graham and myself, plus many others were banned from the flog for telling the truth. Truth is a concept so many people have a problem with. You say I won't listen to reason, but still you evade my questions. Tell us about the clique that post on the secret forum Zand, because you are insulting my intelligence.

Now, let's put all the bullshit aside, you want my help, you have got it. Contact me at lowcarbdiabetic@aol.com and I will work tirelessly to help you. Convince me you are genuine and our team will do what ever it takes to help you with your diabetes control and weight.

Kind regards Eddie
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat May 23 2015, 20:09

Of course I am genuine! I wouldn't still be here if I wasn't. I fear though that you may have been led into a trap by someone who isn't genuine and who isn't really a friend.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat May 23 2015, 20:37

What are you saying Zand? The secret forum does not exist? that you are not a member? Are you familiar with the saying "stop digging holes" Would you like me to post up a list of the members?

I have offered to help you, but that is the last thing you want isn't it Zand.

What game are you playing Zand? Because I ain't buying!

Eddie

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sat May 23 2015, 23:16

I sort of feel a little uncomfortable posting here now. I was a founder member with great intentions & aspirations but a little of this passion has been lost.
    I have no knowledge or have never been a member of this "secret forum" but who cares ? Do we regard any forum we are not a member of as "secret" ? I'm really confused why this is an issue and why anyone would care ? My guess is there are members here that belong to multiple forums/blogs or whatever. So what ! I am also unaware of the "backstabbing two faced" element of this thread ? Have I missed something ? I have a lot of respect for all members here and do not wish to fall out with anyone but hand on heart, is this what we started this forum for ? I am extremely passionate regarding the LCHF way of diabetes control but I think we've forgotten this along the way. I am currently holding down a full time job, a part time job, a life and a family. I really don't have time to waste on pointless oneupmanship or threads without aim.
    Unfortunately, I think my time here has reached conclusion.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Sat May 23 2015, 23:40

zand wrote:We low carbers have a battle on our hands with the mods at DCUK and the antis.  I recently received 3 warnings for 3 tiny things at DCUK.  I was shocked until I noticed that the same little clique of people appeared on all 3 threads.  It was obvious that they were setting me up and then reporting me because they wanted me banned from DCUK because I'm a low carber.  I'm not sure I managed to work out who they all were, but 2 were T1's and 1 was not even diabetic!  These people were constantly bragging how many carbs they could eat and quite honestly were dangerous.  None of them ever gave constructive advice, they just played silly games with peoples lives and went on chat threads,  no real use to the forum or newbies.  I think one may even have joined here, there was a newbie a few weeks back who I thought was suspicious.  I wanted to stay at DCUK to help newbies and to spread the low carb message, so I was more careful what I said after that

I have a feeling of deja vu what you are describing is the tricks the anti's got up to with me in the past, I'm afraid it ain't going to get any better at DCUK admin has gone awol when was the last time you saw Giverny logged in Question  As it stands the cherub who is fast becoming the the Kim Jong Un of DCUK (rumour has it she's even sporting the hairstyle) has carte blanche to edit, delete posts and threads and ban and suspend members without redress. Being an avid anti low carber she is obviously targeting people like you. 

You could if you wish ignore the usual admin DCUK e-mail address and direct your concerns by e-mailing Dan the administrator @ dancrockett@sitefinders.co.uk I found him to be a reasonable and fair guy to deal with whether that still remains the case I cant vouch for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 22:54