THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Exceedingly Burnt Cakes

Monty Beantipper
    Monty Beantipper

Male Posts : 18

Exceedingly Burnt Cakes Empty Exceedingly Burnt Cakes

Post by Monty Beantipper Mon Apr 06 2015, 20:33

"When soldiers have been baptised in the fire of a Battenberg, they have all one rank in my eyes." ~Napoleon Bonaparte

From the memoires of Roger 'Keto Warrior' Jenkins

Monty finally proved his 'pro-active' mettle in August 1997, with his participation in our daring broad daylight assault on the Mr Kipling's Cakes factory, near Smethwick. To the rest of the world, Mr Kipling was a loveable old man, spending his twilight years selflessly baking cakes for the good of humanity. To us militant low-carbers, however, he was the evil mastermind behind a thousand glycemic excursions.

Armed with only a makeshift flame thrower, some industrial-strength fireworks and an awful lot of furious anger, we successfully halted cake production for several hours. I then, perhaps somewhat inevitably, set my own beard alight. Monty, spooked by my new 'flame-grilled' look, ran away; leaving me to suffer the agony of having a van load of policemen extinguish my burning beard using only truncheons and pepper spray.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Exceedingly Burnt Cakes Empty Re: Exceedingly Burnt Cakes

Post by Paul1976 Mon Apr 06 2015, 20:38

ROTFLMFAO!!! lol! lol!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 10:43