THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous ! Empty My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous !

Post by Eddie Sun Aug 24 2014, 16:36

My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous ! Commander of the low carb team. Loyal servant to the true low carb Emperor, Fergus Craigus Aurelius.  I am the Grandson of a dead diabetic. Son of a dead diabetic. Father to a type two diabetic. And I will have my vengeance in this life or the next !

Already got me coat !

Eddie
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous ! Empty Re: My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous !

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 24 2014, 16:56

"My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous"...And has his weapon loaded for Big game hunting I reckon! Big game as in the crazy dietary advice for diabetics given by the NHS,DUK and anyone who advocates starchy Carbohydrates being an essential element of every meal! The 'Eatwell plate'?...Well- That's his target practice material of choice-who needs clay Pigeons eh!  Wink 

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 00:28