THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
Bill
graham64
Avocado Sevenfold
mo1905
Paul1976
9 posters

DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ? - Page 3 Empty Re: DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ?

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 03 2015, 15:33

sanguine wrote:Yes I know they can, but it's a dangerous game if they do.  Mind you I've sent three PMs to Giverny and never had even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.

Rod I think you are getting up yourself, Shocked what makes you so special you are surprised Giverny did not reply to your PM's. The mods want the dirty washing kept off the forum and urge the members to PM any complaints etc. Then they go in the shredder and it's business as usual.

Another reason we have no PM system, bloody diabetics never stop moaning lol!
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ? - Page 3 Empty Re: DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ?

Post by zand Tue Feb 03 2015, 16:04

eddie1 wrote:
    Another reason we have no PM system, bloody diabetics never stop moaning lol!

That's the best reason you have given yet Eddie. Smile
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Tue Feb 03 2015, 17:15

eddie1 wrote:
    Rod I think you are getting up yourself, Shocked what makes you so special you are surprised Giverny did not reply to your PM's. The mods want the dirty washing kept off the forum and urge the members to PM any complaints etc. Then they go in the shredder and it's business as usual.

Haha and there I was imagining that it was just because she hadn't got round to it because she was too busy tweeting her mates about how 20th century all us boring old farts were facepalm
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Tue Feb 03 2015, 17:32

They couldn't give a toss about the great unwashed (us)

I've sent many pms to the management, never got a reply, even the ones I deserved getting banned for, nothing

If someone I didn't like sent me a PM I don't think I would spend too much time worrying about what they had to say either

....hold on

....we can try it!

PM me Eddie!

Last edited by Andy12345 on Tue Feb 03 2015, 17:34; edited 1 time in total
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Tue Feb 03 2015, 17:33

Lol

I I love you U

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 17:18