THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+3
Paul1976
Squire Fulwood
Eddie
7 posters

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  Empty DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 12 2015, 12:15

Just when I was keeping well away from diabetes.co.uk aka The forum of flog aka Panesar's world of fantasy, a member sends me this.

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  DCUK%2Bedited%2Bposts

Let's see how long this post or thread lasts, not very long I'll wager. BTW no reply ever received from the Man with the  Shiny White Teeth re. my second letter  floggingdeadhorse

I expect he spends more time at the dentist than reading or working on his forum. facepalm

Link to the flog here  http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/who-is-deleting-editing-posts.85738/
    Squire Fulwood

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  Empty Re: DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.

Post by Squire Fulwood Mon Oct 12 2015, 12:49

I mentioned the Ministry of Truth before and I have just been there and mentioned it again.
    Eddie
    Eddie

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  Empty Re: DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 12 2015, 14:10

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  Animated-tooth-image-0041

The Shiny White Teeth Rule OK

Full bullshit exercise in progress at the flog.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 12 2015, 14:22

Eddie wrote:
    DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  Animated-tooth-image-0041

The Shiny White Teeth Rule OK

Full bullshit exercise in progress at the flog.

Yep and some of the toadying from certain members sticking up for the mod decisions is nauseating to say the least!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 12 2015, 14:44

Yep it'a joy to behold for sure. I reckon Schizophrenia should receive more attention than it does on the list of diabetes complications. If I ever published some of the emails some flog members had sent me there would be a riot. What amazes me, is the fact people know now the flog is beyond reform or redemption, but still keep adding grist to The Shiny White Teeth's coffers.
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Mon Oct 12 2015, 21:39

And strangely no response from the culprits. Er, no, not strange at all. <sigh>

we control the horizontal, we control the vertical, dah-de-dah-dah, dah-de-dah-dah
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Mon Oct 12 2015, 21:45

Wonder if we will ever see the Mod's name on the post edits, don't think the cherub would be happy with that, though that said if there are no staff showing online when a post is edited or deleted the odds are on it being her  Wink she's is the only hidden lurker among the present mods
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Oct 13 2015, 10:46

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  DCUK%2Bthread%2Blocked

Well that thread lasted longer than I thought. "Forwards is the way" Code for let's get this thread off the front page and into oblivion as fast as possible. Is there a more paranoid and duplicitous forum anywhere on the internet?
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Wed Oct 14 2015, 08:50

Personally I think there was more potential progress made in that thread than there has been for a long time.  This may or may not be related to Giverny being away on holiday at the moment.

But the proof of the pudding will have to wait.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Oct 14 2015, 14:33

sanguine wrote:Personally I think there was more potential progress made in that thread than there has been for a long time.  This may or may not be related to Giverny being away on holiday at the moment.

Good idea Rod, maybe while Giv's away someone who can read and write has been on the helm. Rod, we have seen the last load of BS so many times over the years and it comes to zilch. The place is corrupt from the top down FACT.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Oct 14 2015, 17:45

sanguine wrote:Personally I think there was more potential progress made in that thread than there has been for a long time.  This may or may not be related to Giverny being away on holiday at the moment.

Administrator was certainly saying the right things to be fair but the fact Nobhead and CC didn't comment spoke volumes in my opinion. Azure was the only one who seemed to embrace the idea.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Oct 14 2015, 17:50

mo1905 wrote:

Administrator was certainly saying the right things to be fair but the fact Nobhead and CC didn't comment spoke volumes in my opinion. Azure was the only one who seemed to embrace the idea.

I thought that too Mo...Maybe too arrogant or ashamed to leave a simple,short sentence on the thread...A simple "yes/no I agree/disagree with the members opinions/proposed changes"
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Oct 14 2015, 19:25

Paul1976 wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:

I thought that too Mo...Maybe too arrogant or ashamed to leave a simple,short sentence on the thread...A simple "yes/no I agree/disagree with the members opinions/proposed changes"

The flog has had some great Mods. Honest, knowledgeable and friendly with a great sense of humour. All realised what went on behind the scenes and walked. The new Mod seems straight to me, but so many have been idiots and out and out liars. Nobhead and the Cherub are just what the owner wants. When someone cannot answer a straight question you always know where you stand. As I have said, the rot flows down from the top!
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Wed Oct 14 2015, 21:32

Agreed Rod there has been progress made but given past history will it be a case of one step forward and two steps back, Dan the Admin is one of the few at DCUK who has integrity and treats the members fairly unlike some of the admin and mod team that rule the roost

I take your point about Giverny no doubt she will have her say and things could go back to the status quo but only time will tell.
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Wed Oct 14 2015, 22:03

DCUK The forum of flog, business as usual.  Capture%2Bmopaul

Looks like this is one of the changes the extremely obnoxious, spiteful and venomous mod still remains anonymous though 

Last edited by graham64 on Wed Oct 14 2015, 22:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Senior moment)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Oct 14 2015, 22:16

Yep,those tactics along with the policy which allows the anonymity enjoyed by the mods there only aids and abets any trigger happy mods to show bias and pick on any member they feel fit simply down to diet preferences or connections to people who aren't in their little clique! Why certain members over there can't see the potential for that scenario is a mystery to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 15:11