THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
Bill
graham64
Avocado Sevenfold
mo1905
Paul1976
9 posters

DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ?

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ? - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ?

Post by Andy12345 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:26

Errm I was referring to that thread

No you Graham lol
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ? - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK aka The Gulag aka The Flog does the skulduggery ever end ?

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:30

The entire thread has now been deleted lol ! What a surprise ! How dare anyone question Her Highness :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:30

The latest from Anna before Bruns 2nd thread disppeared! Shocked

"Whipping up negative hysteria in the other thread - achieves nothing .
    Heavily negative points on this matter is neither good or positive .
    Nor is posting members photos up in a complaining thread and suggesting they change their avatars too .

Why do this - in a highly supportive community forum .
    It serves no positive purpose to do this at all to us all within the forum .

I keep asking for patience and calm on these matters .
    Patience is a virtue ..."

Pass me the sick bucket!! No
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:33

"Highly supportive" lol ! Well, only if you stick with online dating, classic cars, top 10 albums, 4 word story game or anything that has nothing to do with diabetes lol !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:37

mo1905 wrote:"Highly supportive" lol ! Well, only if you stick with online dating, classic cars, top 10 albums, 4 word story game or anything that has nothing to do with diabetes lol !

Precisely!! I reckon she'd ban you if she said that the Triumph Stag was the all time classic car and someone disagreed by stating they preferred Mustangs! freakout
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:40

lol....Have I missed something guys?

And what about a Gilbern, huh?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:41

"The Triumph Stag serves no purpose and is a very negative vehicle ! Why even mention the Triumph ? There are so many other positive cars to choose from"
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:42

[quote="zand"]lol....Have I missed something guys?

And what about a Gilbern, huh?[/quote

Another thread completely removed as it "served no purpose" lol !
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:43

Yes Zand lol you'd have jumped in for sure lol
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:43

mo1905 wrote:"The Triumph Stag serves no purpose and is a very negative vehicle ! Why even mention the Triumph ? There are so many other positive cars to choose from"

LMAO!! lol!
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:45

Andy12345 wrote:Yes Zand lol you'd have jumped in for sure lol

Too right! Very Happy
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Sun Feb 01 2015, 23:04

Andy12345 wrote:Errm I was referring to that thread

No you Graham lol

That's OK then Andy Laughing for a moment thought I'd fallen foul of forum rules lol!
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Sun Feb 01 2015, 23:14

Thank you for posting this. It has been entertaining to watch the antics. To say that their forum is dysfunctional would be an understatement. confused
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Feb 01 2015, 23:31

Bill wrote:Thank you for posting this. It has been entertaining to watch the antics. To say that their forum is dysfunctional would be an understatement. confused

Bill you hit the nail on the head !

Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Feb 01 2015, 23:46

"I've noticed a complete thread disappear without explanation. Best not to question why as you may get sent to...........................................................The Twilight Zone......................"

Quote from the Gulag.

If this member has only noticed one thread disappear today, a retinopathy test is well overdue methinks. affraid
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Feb 02 2015, 18:01

The madness accelerates. The admin has clearly lost the plot. How clearer could the message be to the members. We don't give a monkeys toss for the members, you are just numbers to us, and if you don't like it, bugger off. This is what happens when you have a numbskull non diabetic, administrating a forum, and not long out of school. Chuck in a few corrupt mods with the intellect of lobotomised chimps and the forum is being destroyed at a rapid rate of knots.

Updated 'new forum improvements' thread.
    Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Robinredbreast, Today at 3:42 PM.
    Thread Status:

Not open for further replies.
    Thread was lock by: Giverny
    Reason: Other thread was also locked.
    Lock date: 16:30 02-02-2015

Link to the lunacy here. http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/updated-new-forum-improvements-thread.71397/
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Feb 02 2015, 20:57

It amuses me how low they are stooping. So many members voicing concerns regarding privacy but no action taken. In fact, not even allowed to discuss it any further. Members being encouraged to continue via PM, wow, that's honest and open lol !
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Mon Feb 02 2015, 22:00

Oh no Sad Doug is off to eat pizza Sad

Whatever will people do without his wisdom?

A sad day for the criminally insane

Last edited by Andy12345 on Mon Feb 02 2015, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Feb 02 2015, 22:05

Andy12345 wrote:Oh no Sad Doug if off to eat pizza Sad

Whatever will people do without his wisdom?

A sad day for the criminally insane

I just read of his departure over there...

Not looking good for DCUK-even the Anti's are leaving jimlad

mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Feb 02 2015, 22:20

I'll sort of miss him lol !
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Mon Feb 02 2015, 22:21

Me too

Like I miss piles
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Feb 02 2015, 22:30

"Who knows, rice in india, pasta and pizza in Italy, paella in Spain, baguettes in France, it seems a lot easier if I don’t need to impose restrictions, apart from putting it down again."

If Duggie ever becomes a diabetic he may have to reduce all the carbs he eats. Biggest bullshiter since Nobblyhead.

Duggie used to be in the music business.
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Tue Feb 03 2015, 09:57

mo1905 wrote:It amuses me how low they are stooping. So many members voicing concerns regarding privacy but no action taken. In fact, not even allowed to discuss it any further. Members being encouraged to continue via PM, wow, that's honest and open lol !

When the likes of Robinredbreast and Kat100 start complaining you know it's getting serious ...

To be fair I think the PM point is to ensure confidential private conversations as opposed to using the profiles for messages - which of course is going to be public, at least to members, and something I never use. But the default of plastering it all on the front page without getting members to buy in first is insane.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 03 2015, 10:33

sanguine wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:It amuses me how low they are stooping. So many members voicing concerns regarding privacy but no action taken. In fact, not even allowed to discuss it any further. Members being encouraged to continue via PM, wow, that's honest and open lol !

When the likes of Robinredbreast and Kat100 start complaining you know it's getting serious ...

To be fair I think the PM point is to ensure confidential private conversations as opposed to using the profiles for messages - which of course is going to be public, at least to members, and something I never use.  But the default of plastering it all on the front page without getting members to buy in first is insane.

PM systems are not private, here or at DCUK, one of the reasons we don't have a PM system on this forum. Admin and authorised mods can read them.
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Tue Feb 03 2015, 11:38

Yes I know they can, but it's a dangerous game if they do. Mind you I've sent three PMs to Giverny and never had even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 17:18