THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'   Empty Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'

Post by graham64 Mon Dec 15 2014, 21:16

(NaturalNews) Could a few swigs of an enzyme-packed drink eventually replace exercise? If the folks at Nestle have it their way, it will be.

Their exercise-in-a-bottle plan is currently underway, as the company has put a handful of experts in charge of its development. Already, researchers say that they have identified the key to what may make the product a superstar: a metabolism-regulating enzyme called AMPK and, more specifically, its right-hand component, a compound called C13. The next step, they say, is to find fruit and plant extracts that may act as a trigger for the enzyme, then to continue fine-tuning the concept.(1)

"Instead of 20 minutes of jogging or 40 minutes of cycling, it may help boost metabolism with moderate exercise like brisk walking," said Nestle scientist Kei Sakamoto. "They'd get similar effects with less strain."(1)

Read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047981_exercise_in_a_bottle_laziness_Nestle.html

Are you a sedentary couch potato  Question then this could be good news for you Cool
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'   Empty Re: Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 15 2014, 22:17

Sadly Graham, I can see lots of people falling for this type of thing. So many people want short cuts and quick fixes to diet and exercise.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'   Empty Re: Nestle attempting to develop 'exercise in a bottle'

Post by Jan1 Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:27

.......well I for one will keep on using those things on the end of my legs !

My feet are made for walking, although I know many like to run too!

Lifestyle choices are key, not quick fixes.  sunny

All the best Jan
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Dec 16 2014, 12:03

Well yes I'll keep walking too, but would it help those of us with insulin resistance? Maybe walking would become more worthwhile? Especially for those of us not taking metformin? Yeh, I know it's just another con Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 11:24