THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Drunken Rats develop T2

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Drunken Rats develop T2 Empty Drunken Rats develop T2

Post by graham64 Thu Feb 25 2016, 23:23

After some derogatory comments aimed at T2 diabetics on the DCUK forum here iHs futher adds insult to injury by alleging alcohol is a precursor to T2 by citing this rat study here 

Now don't get me wrong I'm not for one minute suggesting all those with T2 are teetotal and haven't always eaten a healthy diet but perversely can all T1's ones claim they have not gone down the same road.

Obesity is not confined to us T2s but is also prevalent among those with T1 see the following study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3129711/

There is one thing that stands out for me the T1's who also follow a Low Carb diet have far more empathy and understanding of us T2s than the likes of iHs and her ilk
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Drunken Rats develop T2 Empty Re: Drunken Rats develop T2

Post by Eddie Fri Feb 26 2016, 13:01

Low carbers versus the carboholics, professional diabetic type one's versus those fat git amateur type two's who brought it on themselves. Nothing changes rofl
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Feb 26 2016, 23:05

All those years on the forum and it has gained NO Clue at all. I rest my case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 10:24