THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ Empty DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ

Post by graham64 Fri Dec 16 2016, 22:59

DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ CzuBOdlUAAA12WA

The influence of Nestle on dietetics is spreading the BDA is another outfit that lists them as key supporters

chris c
    chris c

DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ Empty Re: DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ

Post by chris c Sat Dec 17 2016, 21:18

Them and Unilever get everywhere. Isn't Cereal Partners a branch of Nestle?

I amazed someone recently when we were talking about the Tesco/Unilever spat a while back when I told them I didn't have a single Unilever product in the house. He simply didn't believe me, but when I checked I was right - unless they make something the Co-Op resells as their own brand.

I don't have many Nestle products either except for one brand of coffee I bought when it was on special offer.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ Empty Re: DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ

Post by graham64 Sun Dec 18 2016, 00:24

chris c wrote:Them and Unilever get everywhere. Isn't Cereal Partners a branch of Nestle?

Yep that's the one, they are infiltrating dietetics associations worldwide including the BDA

DAA: Nestle is probably the biggest employer of dietitians in OZ Cereal-tower
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:29

Guaranteed to stop you masturbating - why breakfast cereals were originally invented by John Harvey Kellogg. Eat enough of them and your Trump will wither and fall off. Oh gosh, did I write Trump? I was thinking of a different prick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 17:52