THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
Sally
graham64
sanguine
yoly
Paul1976
mo1905
10 posters

DCUK Apply first Admin Disclaimer ever to sound information !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK Apply first Admin Disclaimer ever to sound information ! - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK Apply first Admin Disclaimer ever to sound information !

Post by Eddie Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:44

And good morning to you Zand. Just when I thought I was out, Sid drags me back in. lol!
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

DCUK Apply first Admin Disclaimer ever to sound information ! - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK Apply first Admin Disclaimer ever to sound information !

Post by zand Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:47

eddie1 wrote:And good morning to you Zand. Just when I thought I was out, Sid drags me back in. lol!

lol! You and me both. Smile I was planning on having a restful day in bed because I have a chest/throat infection. Still I'm up and about now, so I may as well stay around. Smile
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:00

Thought about reporting him for derailing, but with Daisy1 liking it and Cherub only criticising the excellent ripostes what's the point.  Sid posted another classic yesterday http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/another-daily-mail-article-on-lc-diet.68929#post-706039

Last edited by Paul on Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to repair non working link)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 14:03

Just noticed today that direct links to posts on the big forum don't work here but to fix them all you need to do is paste the link as normal and if you take a look at part of the link that Rod posted above for example

mail-article-on-lc-diet.68929/#post-706039

You will see a forward slash that I've highlighted in red,simply remove that forward slash and then submit your post as normal and the link will work like it should. Wink
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Dec 15 2014, 14:47

Sad Sad Sad Sad Just had some comments deleted Sad Sad Sad
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 14:51

zand wrote:Sad Sad Sad Sad  Just had some comments deleted Sad Sad Sad

I swear they get worse over there! Evil or Very Mad I had a look at your comments a while back and they were very reasoned and you were staying on topic trying to help the OP yet Sid's vile rant and insinuations aimed at you was left uncensored. No
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Dec 15 2014, 14:54

And my next comment asking Sid to either PM me or start a new thread to discuss it was removed! I was the one trying to keep the thread on track.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:01

Get your name changed to Sis sic Bonkers and you can post complete and utter rubbish for years. You can bully newbies off the forum. You can be rude and get low carbers banned, thread locked and edited. All you need to do is grovel to Daisy (the cut and post Queen, word game star) Anna (the banner), and the certainly no angel Cherub on your side. Not helped by having a kid as Admin who would not know a hypo from a hippo.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:03

Oh, that's where I'm going wrong, I think I may have alienated at least 2 of the 4 you have mentioned already. Oops
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:05

zand wrote:Oh, that's where I'm going wrong, I think I may have alienated at least 2 of the 4 you have mentioned already.  Oops

I've got the full house as all 4 of 'em hate my guts! (Nice as pie to me until I started LCHF and then I was chopped Liver!)
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:10

I don't like liver, chopped or unchopped. Sad
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:11

*Update* Some of Sid's content has been 'Moderated' by an unnamed moderator! Wonders will never cease eh? lol!
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:12

zand wrote:I don't like liver, chopped or unchopped. Sad

You and me both!! YUK!! affraid
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:14

Paul wrote:*Update* Some of Sid's content has been 'Moderated' by an unnamed moderator! Wonders will never cease eh? lol!

Oh yes....the personal comments about 'someone!' lol
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:16

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:*Update* Some of Sid's content has been 'Moderated' by an unnamed moderator! Wonders will never cease eh? lol!

Oh yes....the personal comments about 'someone!'  lol

LOL!! I can't think for the life of me who he was referring to! Twisted Evil Wink
    yoly
    yoly

Post by yoly Mon Dec 15 2014, 18:36

Jan1 wrote:
    yoly wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:
    yoly wrote:The truth is that many people are addicted to carbohydrates including many diabetics. Even do low carb can be done without too much deprivation. There are plenty of low carbs recipes alternatives that can substitute high carbs foods and many low carbs foods can be delicious and healthy. Talking bad about what people love and are addicted to just make them mad. They don't want to recognize that they have a condition were is no more longer healthy to eat the way they did before. They prefer to be lied that being confronted with the truth. That is why some people just get so riled up when low carb is mention.

Nice try Yoly I am beginning to think serious debate is not wanted here. Maybe I should move on, or at least take a long rest.

I was just trying to explain why low carb has so much opposition no matter how good the information may be. No mas from me sorry.

Hi Yoly - Eddie is having a bit of a break, but he wanted me to let you know he wasn't having a go at you, please keep posting all your great links.

Thanks

All the best Jan

Don't worry I know Eddie means well.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:37

eddie1 wrote:And good morning to you Zand. Just when I thought I was out, Sid drags me back in. lol!

Good to see you back Eddie :-)
    I had a look through thread and again, Mr Bonkers does and says what he likes without edit or reprisal. He attacked @Zand for no reason and went on a rant about what meds he was on ( as if anybody cares ) ! It amazes me how it only seems to be us that notices these things ! Can't DCUK regulars see how unfair and biased that place is ??
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:39

I had a whole profile deleted lol !
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:43

sanguine wrote:Thought about reporting him for derailing, but with Daisy1 liking it and Cherub only criticising the excellent ripostes what's the point.  Sid posted another classic yesterday http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/another-daily-mail-article-on-lc-diet.68929#post-706039

Mr Bonkers is perpetually angry and bitter and actively seeks out individual posts to find fault with or attack. When have you ever read some decent information from him to anyone ? I can't think of a single thing. Very sad, lonely and unhappy individual. Hope the 3 ghosts don't keep him up too late this Xmas Eve :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:45

mo1905 wrote:

Can't DCUK regulars see how unfair and biased that place is ??

I imagine there's a few that do see it but are too scared to speak out through fear of being sent to 'Room 101' as it's one of those places that if you question the chief and guard dogs-you'll suffer the wrath of the 'Gods' never to be seen again. silent
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:49

mo1905 wrote:

Hope the 3 ghosts don't keep him up too late this Xmas Eve :-)

LOL!! I can just imagine him starring as Ebeneezer in a modern day adaption of 'A Christmas Carol'! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 06:21