THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+4
Jan1
mo1905
Sally
Eddie
8 posters

12,000 posts pretty good eh, not really.

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

12,000 posts pretty good eh, not really. - Page 2 Empty Re: 12,000 posts pretty good eh, not really.

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 05 2015, 15:49

Paul wrote:
    Dillinger wrote:

Speaking of recipes does anyone have any really good low-carb pizza ones? I'm a bit bored of the egg based ones and the fake dough ones always seem to be a bit cardboard like.

Best

Silent Dillinger

I'll join the queue with that one! Every low carb base I've tried to bake has gone belly up and the last one I attempted with Almond meal looked great until I went to eat it-could only manage half of it as the base just crumbled like rotten chipboard! Shocked

Decent pizza...I want it NOW!! Very Happy

I was watching Sunday Brunch last week and there was a cooking slot with some health guru on there. She made some dish by putting cauliflower in a machine and grating it up ( like rice ). She then added 2 eggs to it and it made a sort of dough. It was pressed into a baking tray and baked off. She said it made a good pizza base. I've never tried it but it looked OK.
    mo1905
    mo1905

12,000 posts pretty good eh, not really. - Page 2 Empty Re: 12,000 posts pretty good eh, not really.

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 05 2015, 15:55

zand wrote:OK guys.  Maybe I should cut down on the number of posts I make......they are mostly just chit chat.  If you like I could tell you all how good HCLF is Wink Then I could argue with all of you.  Smile Good plan?

Bring back Douggie lol !
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 05 2015, 15:59

Dillinger wrote:Oh yes; here I am zooming towards 1.4% of all posts. Er, that doesn't seem that much; but feel the quality not the quantity!

The trouble with this place is the lack of dissent; if more people were coming up with obvious nonsense all the time there would be much more back and forth.  We're all too sensible and too damn right. We need to invite Visiting Professors of Gibberish to discuss portion control and full sugar cheese cakes as acceptable treatment options.

Speaking of recipes does anyone have any really good low-carb pizza ones? I'm a bit bored of the egg based ones and the fake dough ones always seem to be a bit cardboard like.

Best

Silent Dillinger

Joking aside, you've hit the nail on the head. We all low carb so once we've advised each other to low carb, we pause, then discuss the merits of low carb again lol ! We could always go down the 4 word game ;-)
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Mar 05 2015, 16:00

mo1905 wrote:
    zand wrote:OK guys.  Maybe I should cut down on the number of posts I make......they are mostly just chit chat.  If you like I could tell you all how good HCLF is Wink Then I could argue with all of you.  Smile Good plan?

Bring back Douggie lol !

Awww c'mon give me a chance!
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Mar 05 2015, 16:02

mo1905 wrote:
    Dillinger wrote:Oh yes; here I am zooming towards 1.4% of all posts. Er, that doesn't seem that much; but feel the quality not the quantity!

The trouble with this place is the lack of dissent; if more people were coming up with obvious nonsense all the time there would be much more back and forth.  We're all too sensible and too damn right. We need to invite Visiting Professors of Gibberish to discuss portion control and full sugar cheese cakes as acceptable treatment options.

Best

Silent Dillinger

Joking aside, you've hit the nail on the head. We all low carb so once we've advised each other to low carb, we pause, then discuss the merits of low carb again lol ! We could always go down the 4 word game ;-)

I've got a better idea - we could do the four-letter word game! Smile

Or my own one which is trying to get a warning from the mods here - I must be close by now, huh?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 05 2015, 16:08

zand wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:

Best

Silent Dillinger

I've got a better idea - we could do the four-letter word game!   Smile

Or my own one which is trying to get a warning from the mods here - I must be close by now, huh?

Nowhere near !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Mar 05 2015, 16:15

zand wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:

Best

Silent Dillinger

I've got a better idea - we could do the four-letter word game!   Smile

You'd have to try harder than that to turn us into Anna and Osidge! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 12:26