THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Over eight thousand posts and still standing

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Over eight thousand posts and still standing Empty Over eight thousand posts and still standing

Post by Eddie Sun Dec 07 2014, 13:44

For all new genuine members joining in December we are offering a once in a lifetime deal. All new members will get a free course in karate, OK I jest.

Seriously folks thanks for your support, keep on posting and if anyone has any suggestions for improving the forum, any and all suggestions will be considered.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Over eight thousand posts and still standing Empty Re: Over eight thousand posts and still standing

Post by Paul1976 Sun Dec 07 2014, 13:50

Seconded! All suggestions are very welcome! Smile
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Over eight thousand posts and still standing Empty Re: Over eight thousand posts and still standing

Post by mo1905 Sun Dec 07 2014, 13:54

Apart from a PM system lol :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Dec 07 2014, 13:55

mo1905 wrote:Apart from a PM system lol :-)

Whoops! I forgot to add that one! lol

No 3 word story games either! affraid Twisted Evil (Couldn't resist! Very Happy )
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 15:59

How about a rule that says 'No fightin', no spittin', no swearin' and no chewin' baccy'? I've only broken 3 of them so far silent
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:00

zand wrote:How about a rule that says 'No fightin', no spittin', no swearin' and no chewin' baccy'?  I've only broken 3 of them so far  silent

LOL!! I did all of those above before lunch! Twisted Evil Well,maybe not the chewin' baccy bit! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 17:47