THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
Andy12345
Two Collies
mo1905
zand
Eddie
9 posters

Would you take diet advice from this man?

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Would you take diet advice from this man? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you take diet advice from this man?

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 30 2014, 21:02

mo1905 wrote:That's a shame Zand ! You was and are a valued member here, right from the start. As I mentioned in the particular thread, there will always be occasions when members disagree. That's normal. I'm sorry you feel so strongly that you feel the need to leave but I understand. Hopefully this will just be a break and you'll be back. Anyway, thanks for your valued input up until now and I hope you keep pushing the low carb message wherever you go. Take care, Mo :-)

@Zand:

I echo, agree and repeat, what Mo has said Smile

I'll always have the kettle on to share a cup of your favourite tea  sunny

All the best Jan
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Would you take diet advice from this man? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you take diet advice from this man?

Post by graham64 Sun Nov 30 2014, 22:20

Zand wrote:I wish I hadn't posted on this thread at all now. I am really sad that this has happened as I have enjoyed my time here. Thank you for your lovely welcome when I joined. I will miss you.  Crying or Very sad

I do hope you will reconsider Zand we will miss you too, as others have said your a valued member and your input has helped this forum get off the ground.

Take care
    Graham

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 00:29