THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+3
Eddie
mo1905
Jan1
7 posters

Not many members, but a lot of reads

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Not many members, but a lot of reads Empty Not many members, but a lot of reads

Post by Jan1 Thu Oct 09 2014, 18:31

Keep posting your good news, recipes and fun stories ....in fact just keep posting.

Although the take up of new members, has to some been a little slow, we do have some great members here who are posting on a regular basis. Even those of you who only post a few times you are appreciated ....it's not a race we will get there.

Many are reading our Forum, many are hearing about the good news that living the low carb lifestyle brings ...whether you are young or old ...diabetic or non diabetic.

Thanks to all and please sign in and give us a smile or a little ray of sunshine. I'm doing both  Smile   sunny

Thanks

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Not many members, but a lot of reads Empty Re: Not many members, but a lot of reads

Post by Jan1 Thu Oct 09 2014, 18:42

Jan1 wrote:Keep posting your good news, recipes and fun stories ....in fact just keep posting.

Although the take up of new members, has to some been a little slow, we do have some great members here who are posting on a regular basis. Even those of you who only post a few times you are appreciated ....it's not a race we will get there.

Many are reading our Forum, many are hearing about the good news that living the low carb lifestyle brings ...whether you are young or old ...diabetic or non diabetic.

Thanks to all and please sign in and give us a smile or a little ray of sunshine. I'm doing both  Smile   sunny

Thanks

All the best Jan

At the risk of repeating myself .... I see the bots are and have been on us tonight, that's GOOD Smile sunny

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Not many members, but a lot of reads Empty Re: Not many members, but a lot of reads

Post by mo1905 Thu Oct 09 2014, 21:41

Wish the bots would hurry up and get us a few newbies lol ! Still, the forum is still active and slowly expanding. We're your niche market :-)

Last edited by mo1905 on Thu Oct 09 2014, 21:48; edited 1 time in total
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 09 2014, 21:46

"niche market" Too true, a happy bunch controlling their diabetes on nil/minimal meds. Makes sense to me.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Thu Oct 09 2014, 22:00

its a growing market too lol
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Nov 13 2014, 00:11

Perhaps this is a question for IT geeks. Even now, I Google Low Carb Diabetic Forum and we are nowhere ! I just like to keep asking if anyone knows how we can get our great forum out to the masses better ? :-)
    I'm very happy how we are doing but ambition can't be a bad thing eh ? :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 08:47

We're getting there slowly as now if you type in low carb diabetic forumotion in to Google we're result #4 on page 1 whereas a month ago typing that in yielded no results whatsoever and recently I tweaked the SEO settings in the admin control panel which may have helped somewhat. Smile
    Dillinger
    Dillinger

Male Posts : 209

Post by Dillinger Thu Nov 13 2014, 11:09

If you type "low carb diabetes" Eddies site is in there at #3 with a link to this forum at the top of the page; so this place is not invisible!

Tuck in your shirts everyone, clean your shoes, wipe that bacon off your chin!

Best

Dillinger
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Thu Nov 13 2014, 11:20

Dillinger wrote:If you type "low carb diabetes" Eddies site is in there at #3 with a link to this forum at the top of the page; so this place is not invisible!

Tuck in your shirts everyone, clean your shoes, wipe that bacon off your chin!

Best

Dillinger

Mmmmmm Bacon!!!!! Very Happy
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Thu Nov 13 2014, 15:20

Paul wrote:We're getting there slowly as now if you type in low carb diabetic forumotion in to Google we're result #4 on page 1 whereas a month ago typing that in yielded no results whatsoever and recently I tweaked the SEO settings in the admin control panel which may have helped somewhat. Smile

That's good news ! Nice one Paul !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:14

Dillinger wrote: Tuck in your shirts everyone, clean your shoes, wipe that bacon off your chin!

Not many members, but a lot of reads Z

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 02:49