THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+13
Sharon
graham64
Eddie
Scandichic
Sarah
Meredith
mo1905
Mud Island Dweller
sanguine
janlyn
zand
Paul1976
Andy12345
17 posters

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 7 Empty Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by Jan1 Sun Oct 20 2019, 23:30

The current series seems to be progressing well, and I haven't missed an episode yet! LOL!

Wasn't surprised to see David James voted off tonight ...
    Of course it's Halloween themed week next Saturday - should be good!

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 7 Empty Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by Jan1 Tue Nov 05 2019, 18:20

… yes, I'm still enjoying the 2019 series Smile

Can't believe it will be the eighth week this Saturday.

Neil Jones should hopefully be back dancing with Alex Scott after he's been out with an injury.
    They'll be doing the Jive to Let's Twist Again.

It's a Viennese Waltz for CBBC presenter Karim and Amy. Their song choice is Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

YouTuber Saffron and AJ are doing a Waltz to Your Song by Ellie Goulding, while Emmerdale actor Kelvin will be performing a Salsa with Oti to Let's Hear It For the Boy.

Soapstar Emma will be doing the Couples' Choice this week with Anton. They've picked a Theatre/Jazz routine to Right Now by The Pussycat Dolls.

Michelle and Giovanni will be performing an American Smooth to I Just Want to Make Love to You.

Comedian Chris will have to keep a straight face for his Tango with pro Karen. They'll be dancing to Survivor and hoping to make it through another week.

Sports presenter Mike Bushell and his partner Katya have got a Paso Doble choreographed to Tamacun. They'll be hoping to avoid another week in the bottom two!

There'll also be a special group number at the weekend to mark Remembrance Day with the professional dancers performing to Time After Time.

The results this week are a big deal because the couples who make it through, will get to perform on one of Strictly's biggest nights - the Blackpool special.

Once again my seat on the sofa is booked! LOL!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/50304289

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 19:19