THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+13
Sharon
graham64
Eddie
Scandichic
Sarah
Meredith
mo1905
Mud Island Dweller
sanguine
janlyn
zand
Paul1976
Andy12345
17 posters

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

chris c
    chris c

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 6 Empty Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by chris c Fri Aug 04 2017, 01:56

Some of the women have quite spectacular bodies, in a very artificial kind of a way.

Here's how's this for a potential programme concept?

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 6 Ddevd410
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 6 Empty Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 07 2017, 18:20

chris c wrote:Some of the women have quite spectacular bodies, in a very artificial kind of a way.

Nice one, this fits in with your topic.

chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Aug 08 2017, 00:58

Hahahahaha

and isn't it strange how the same Christians that support capital punishment are the same ones that are anti-abortion?

A friend used to talk about nailing people to the church door, especially lawyers. I can think of a few other "professions", especially ones that commit mass murder in order to support food/drug industry profits . . .
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:28

Goodness, did you know there have been over 2600 reads on this thread!!!
    Who said mainly from me! LOL!

‘Strictly Come Dancing’: The Class Of 2017 Show Off Their Moves For The First Time At Glitzy Launch

This year’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ stars have given us our first glimpse of their dance moves at the launch of the BBC show.

The 15 celebrities took to the ‘Strictly’ red carpet on Monday night, along with judges Craig Revel Horwood, Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and for the first time, new head judge Shirley Ballas.

More to read here:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/strictly-come-dancing-2017-new-series-contestants-launch_uk_59a504c4e4b0446b3b8614b3

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 23 2017, 23:55

It's Saturday 23rd September 2017 and YES I did sit and watch the first of the BBC live shows of Strictly  Smile

Aston Merrygold from boyband JLS foxtrots to top of year's first leader-board
    Surprise package Debbie McGee just one point behind after impressive paso doble
    Brian Conley and Ruth Langsford tied at the bottom of standings
    Nobody gets eliminated this week but scores are carried over to next weekend

Read more here
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/09/23/strictly-come-dancing-2017-first-live-show-can-reverend-richard/

Keep Dancing ! (Sorry couldn't resist it)

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:11

Jan1 wrote:
    It's Saturday 23rd September 2017 and YES I did sit and watch the first of the BBC live shows of Strictly  Smile

Read more here
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/09/23/strictly-come-dancing-2017-first-live-show-can-reverend-richard/

All the best Jan

puke
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:21

Eddie wrote:
    Jan1 wrote:

Read more here

All the best Jan

puke

This did make me laugh.
    Eddie sat with his head phones on for the whole time the programme was on ...
    Only another three months or so for the series to go !

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:23

chris c wrote:Some of the women have quite spectacular bodies, in a very artificial kind of a way.

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 6 Hanging_cartoon

affraid
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Oct 01 2017, 20:15

... and no, I haven't been watching the results show LOL!

The result of who leaves Strictly this week has been revealed to all ...
    It's Chizzy

If you would like to read about it, you can here
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/strictly-come-dancing-chizzy-akudolu-brian-conley_uk_59d0bc33e4b05f005d34be3b

All the best Jan

PS It's movie night next week - should be good sunny
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Mon Oct 02 2017, 19:51

Found this article quite fascinating, although I don't think Eddie will be reading it.

29 Behind-The-Scenes Secrets You Learn About ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ When You Sit In The Audience

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/strictly-come-dancing-2017-audience-tickets-behind-the-scenes-secrets_uk_59d12237e4b06791bb1135f3

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Oct 08 2017, 13:43

... well I enjoyed Strictly last night sunny

It was 'movie night' and both the costumes and music were brilliant!

Most dancers were either good or OK, with some who still have room for improvement ... but hey that's what makes Strictly isn't it !!!

Have a good Sunday

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Wed Nov 22 2017, 18:54

Oh no ... I hear many say!
    She's not going to post about 'Strictly' again !!!

Well yes, I am lol!

I see the next song and dance list has been revealed !

Debbie and Giovanni will dance the Argentine Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel and Alfredo Le Pera

Gemma and Aljaž will Samba to The River of Dreams by Billy Joel

Mollie and AJ will perform the Quickstep to The Baseballs’ version of Umbrella by Rihanna

Susan and Kevin will dance the American Smooth to Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin

Davood and Nadiya will Waltz to With You I’m Born Again by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright

Joe and Katya will Quickstep to Jumpin’ Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Alexandra and Gorka are going to be dancing the Rumba to Halo by Beyoncé

Two of my favourite dances are the Argentine Tango and the American Smooth ...

My seat is already booked on the sofa for this coming Saturday sunny

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Fri Dec 01 2017, 18:44

It doesn't seem possible that tomorrow night will bring another Strictly Come Dancing Night  sunny

The list of performances will be:

Davood and Nadiya will perform an Argentine Tango to the title song from ‘The Phantom Of The Opera’

Joe and Katya will Samba to ‘Money, Money’ from ‘Cabaret’

Alexandra and Gorka will dance the Charleston to ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ from ‘Mary Poppins’

Debbie and Giovanni perform an American Smooth to ‘Memory’ from ‘Cats’

Gemma and Aljaz will Quickstep to ‘Hello Dolly!’ from ‘Hello Dolly!’

Mollie and AJ dance the Rumba to ‘Hopelessly Devoted To You’ from ‘Grease’

Apparently Theresa May has been cheering on Debbie ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/strictly-come-dancing-theresa-may-debbie-mcgee_uk_5a211911e4b03350e0b5b22b

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Dec 16 2017, 23:39

Well like the many, many others who tuned into BBC One earlier this evening to see who would lift the glitter ball, I'm sure they would not have been disappointed with the show.

The dancing, the performances, the costumes and the music that the Dave Arch band always supply was just brilliant! Well I thought so  Smile

The winner was Joe McFadden and his partner, dancing professional, Katya Jones.

Of course ... while this series of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ may be over, there’s still a festive helping of the show to enjoy, it airs on Christmas Day at 6.30pm on BBC One.

So ...Keep Dancing sunny

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Tue Jan 02 2018, 23:42

... Jan's not still going on about Strictly is she???

Well - yes I am LOL!!!

This article first appeared last month ... but for those who may be interested

Strictly Come Dancing winners - where are they now?

From Natasha Kaplinsky to Ore Oduba, former champions have been busy, and you can read more about it here
    http://www.theweek.co.uk/60224/strictly-come-dancing-winners-where-are-they-now

All the best Jan
    flower
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Wed Aug 15 2018, 13:52

Have you seen Strictly is in the news again  Smile

Not long to wait for this years shows  Smile

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2018/08/15/strictly-come-dancing-2018-capital-fm-breakfast-dj-vick-hope/

Not Eddie's favourite show  No

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Fri Oct 26 2018, 22:38

Well I've been enjoying Saturday Night's and watching Strictly … and I can't believe that this weekend it's Halloween Theme Night ...

"Strictly is already into week six, having lost Susannah Constantine, Lee Ryan, Katie Piper and Vick Hope already.

But there are still 11 celebs vying to win.

Here's what they will be dancing to this Saturday...

Ashley Roberts and Pasha Kovalev will be dancing the Charleston to the song Witch Doctor by Don Lang.

Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard will dancing the Paso Doble to Poison by Nicole Scherzinger.

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton will be doing the tango to the sounds of the Doctor Who theme tune.

Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice will perform a theatre and jazz routine to the song Fever by Peggy Lee.

Kate Silverton and Aljaž Skorjanec will be dancing the rumba to Rag'n'Bone Man's Skin.

Danny John Jules and Amy Dowden will be doing an American smooth to Spirit In The Sky by Doctor and the Medics.

Seann Walsh and Katya Jones will take on the Viennese waltz to Screamin' Jay Hawkins' I Put A Spell On You.

Dr. Ranj Singh and Janette Manrara will jive to Bobby Pickett's classic Monster Mash.

Charles Venn and Karen Clifton will also be jiving to Time Warp by Richard O'Brien

Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse will be doing the cha cha to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell will foxtrot to Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7586879/strictly-come-dancing-halloween-week-song-dance-choices/

Eddie's got his headphones on stand-by Wink LOL!

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Mon Nov 12 2018, 16:04

I'm enjoying this current series and looking forward to seeing the remaining couples dance at Blackpool.
    https://liveblackpool.info/recreation-entertainment/events-featured/strictly-come-dancing-at-blackpool-tower-ballroom/

Eddie's still pleased his headphones are working well, while he tunes into something completely different!!!

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Dec 02 2018, 23:22

The winners are revealed

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 6 Dk-emb10
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Mon Dec 03 2018, 21:34

chris c wrote:The winners are revealed

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 6 Dk-emb10

LOL !

What a fantastic photograph this is Smile

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Dec 06 2018, 00:02

Amazing what you can stumble across on Twitter.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Tue Dec 11 2018, 23:08

It's the Strictly Finals this Saturday sunny

I don't watch I'm A Celebrity … but I'm told that Harry Redknapp won this year !!!
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/who-won-im-celebrity-harry-13710528

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Dec 15 2018, 13:13

Tonight's the Night !!!

What time is the Strictly Come Dancing 2018 final on TV?
    The Strictly Grand Final will air on Saturday 15th December at 6.30pm on BBC1.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-12-15/strictly-2018-final-air-date-time/

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Dec 16 2018, 16:37

I did enjoy last night's show, and they all danced well.

It was Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton who were crowned 2018 Strictly winners cheers

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Oct 05 2019, 18:43

Love the series!
    Hate the series!
    Or somewhere in-between!

Strictly is back on our screens and we are into one of my favourites for this weeks show.

It's movie week ... my seat on the sofa is booked for a 7.10pm start Smile

Enjoy your weekend.

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 03:07