The Low Carb Diabetic

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

chris c

Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by chris c on Fri Aug 04 2017, 01:56

Some of the women have quite spectacular bodies, in a very artificial kind of a way.

Here's how's this for a potential programme concept?

Eddie

Male Posts : 3756

Post by Eddie on Mon Aug 07 2017, 18:20

chris c wrote:Some of the women have quite spectacular bodies, in a very artificial kind of a way.

Nice one, this fits in with your topic.

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    chris c

Post by chris c on Tue Aug 08 2017, 00:58

Hahahahaha

and isn't it strange how the same Christians that support capital punishment are the same ones that are anti-abortion?

A friend used to talk about nailing people to the church door, especially lawyers. I can think of a few other "professions", especially ones that commit mass murder in order to support food/drug industry profits . . .
    Jan1

Female Posts : 4151

Post by Jan1 on Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:28

Goodness, did you know there have been over 2600 reads on this thread!!!
    Who said mainly from me! LOL!

‘Strictly Come Dancing’: The Class Of 2017 Show Off Their Moves For The First Time At Glitzy Launch

This year’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ stars have given us our first glimpse of their dance moves at the launch of the BBC show.

The 15 celebrities took to the ‘Strictly’ red carpet on Monday night, along with judges Craig Revel Horwood, Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and for the first time, new head judge Shirley Ballas.

More to read here:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/strictly-come-dancing-2017-new-series-contestants-launch_uk_59a504c4e4b0446b3b8614b3

All the best Jan
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 on Sat Sep 23 2017, 23:55

It's Saturday 23rd September 2017 and YES I did sit and watch the first of the BBC live shows of Strictly  Smile

Aston Merrygold from boyband JLS foxtrots to top of year's first leader-board
    Surprise package Debbie McGee just one point behind after impressive paso doble
    Brian Conley and Ruth Langsford tied at the bottom of standings
    Nobody gets eliminated this week but scores are carried over to next weekend

Read more here
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/09/23/strictly-come-dancing-2017-first-live-show-can-reverend-richard/

Keep Dancing ! (Sorry couldn't resist it)

All the best Jan
    Eddie

Post by Eddie on Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:11

Jan1 wrote:
    It's Saturday 23rd September 2017 and YES I did sit and watch the first of the BBC live shows of Strictly  Smile

Read more here
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/09/23/strictly-come-dancing-2017-first-live-show-can-reverend-richard/

All the best Jan

puke

Type two diabetic-low carb diet (50 carbs per day) and two 500mg Metformin pills per day. Apart from diagnosis HbA1c almost 12-all HbA1c results none diabetic. For over eight years my diabetes medication has not changed. My weight has remained stable, I have suffered no ill effects from my diet whatsoever. Every blood test has proved, I took the right road to my diabetic salvation. For almost seven years, I have asked medical professionals and naysayers, how do I maintain non diabetic BG levels on two Metformin other than low carb ? The silence has been deafening !
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 on Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:21

Eddie wrote:
    Jan1 wrote:

Read more here

All the best Jan

puke

This did make me laugh.
    Eddie sat with his head phones on for the whole time the programme was on ...
    Only another three months or so for the series to go !

All the best Jan
    Eddie

Post by Eddie on Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:23

chris c wrote:Some of the women have quite spectacular bodies, in a very artificial kind of a way.

affraid

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26 2017, 09:59