THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
Mud Island Dweller
Andy12345
zand
Eddie
Crab Meat
9 posters

Eddie spotted working in a pound store?

Crab Meat
    Troll

Eddie spotted working in a pound store? Empty Eddie spotted working in a pound store?

Post by Crab Meat Sun Nov 02 2014, 03:58

Hi,

I came across article alleging they had spotted Eddie Mitchell working in a pound store in the Hampshire area.

Eddie spotted working in a pound store? Eddie11

Eddie who as we all know has set himself up as authority on diabetes management. Even thought he admitted on his blog that he left school at 15 with no qualifications and as far as anyone knows hasn't got any qualifications in the field he writes about. The only reference to work is years runnig a unsuccessful business in the photography industry.

Was apparently spotted supplementing his pension with a cashier job in a pound store.

You can make out the badly dyed hair and the real deal glasses which in my book is  a give away.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Eddie spotted working in a pound store? Empty Re: Eddie spotted working in a pound store?

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 02 2014, 08:32

Paul and Mo same again please.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Eddie spotted working in a pound store? Empty Re: Eddie spotted working in a pound store?

Post by zand Sun Nov 02 2014, 09:08

????? So even if all of this were true......So what????
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 02 2014, 09:50

Crab Meat wrote:Hi,

I came across article alleging they had spotted Eddie Mitchell working in a pound store in the Hampshire area.

Eddie spotted working in a pound store? Eddie11

Eddie who as we all know has set himself up as authority on diabetes management. Even thought he admitted on his blog that he left school at 15 with no qualifications and as far as anyone knows hasn't got any qualifications in the field he writes about. The only reference to work is years runnig a unsuccessful business in the photography industry.

Was apparently spotted supplementing his pension with a cashier job in a pound store.

You can make out the badly dyed hair and the real deal glasses which in my book is  a give away.

So, let's sort the lies from the truth here. I did leave school at 15 with no qualifications and went into a factory as an apprentice Toolmaker. Ten years later I was a Design and Production Engineer in the aerospace industry. I then worked as a sales Engineer and Sales Director of a PLC. I semi retired at 45 years of age. It is also true I was a Director of a photographic company that went into liquidation approx 4 years ago.

I do not live or work in Hampshire, I have never worked in a pound store, in fact I have never been in one. I do not dye my hair or wear real deal glasses. At this time I am not in receipt of any pensions. My current waist measurement is 34" I weigh 170 lbs and dress to the left, next question.

Eddie
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:25

Do you flick it or eat it?..... You did offer
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:30

Whats dress to the left Shocked
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:36

Andy12345 wrote:Do you flick it or eat it?..... You did offer

WTF are you on about ? lol!
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:38

Mud Island Dweller wrote:Whats dress to the left Shocked
    It's a man thing Very Happy
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:46

Eddie mate,do you think next time you're on shift in the shop you could put aside a few packs of AA batteries under the counter for me as they sell out really quickly at this time of year! freakout freakout lol!

I'll fetch me coat
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:57

Never let it be said there is no freedom of speech here ! Eddie, nothing wrong with poundland mate ! That's where I getmy hair cut :-)
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:58

Pfft just read up on it via my mate googs
    "a man thing" so how many of you "men" do know the reason..... as a hint you have to have the tackle to be able to dress right from what l read. elephant
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Sun Nov 02 2014, 12:54

I wished I needed a side Sad
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 02 2014, 13:31

"Eddie working in a pound store" ???

Now ..... when he disappears for hours on end he always tell me he's gone fishing lol!

Jan flower
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Nov 02 2014, 13:34

Jan1 wrote:"Eddie working in a pound store" ???

Now ..... when he disappears for hours on end he always tell me he's gone fishing lol!

Jan flower

HaHaHaHaHa!! Laughing
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Nov 02 2014, 13:35

Andy12345 wrote:I wished I needed a side Sad

Ah mate,it can't be that bad and bigger ain't always better...especially if it's a boil on your ass cheek!! freakout lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 01:34