THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Dillinger
Eddie
6 posters

Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show? Empty Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show?

Post by Eddie Tue Apr 28 2015, 18:42

Can't blame anyone for thinking that. Easy way to kick that into touch, start posting yourselves. So many readers, so many logging on, at all hours of the day and night, but so few have a word to say. Why is that? nothing to say? or cannot be bothered to make an effort?.
    Dillinger
    Dillinger

Male Posts : 209

Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show? Empty Re: Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show?

Post by Dillinger Wed Apr 29 2015, 11:50

Don't take our Lord's name in vain; he ran the marathon for you...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/man-running-london-marathon-dressed-5585555

Yours in Christ

Dillinger
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show? Empty Re: Jesus Christ, is this forum the Eddie and Jan show?

Post by mo1905 Thu Apr 30 2015, 00:16

Loose Cannon wrote:Can't blame anyone for thinking that. Easy way to kick that into touch, start posting yourselves. So many readers, so many logging on, at all hours of the day and night, but so few have a word to say. Why is that? nothing to say? or cannot be bothered to make an effort?.

Well said ! We are regularly getting 30+ guests or so. It would be great if a few could sign up & say hello.
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Thu Apr 30 2015, 23:18

that is the nature of forums, a lot of lookers and a few posters and the posters don't always post.
    Monty Beantipper
    Monty Beantipper

Male Posts : 18

Post by Monty Beantipper Thu Apr 30 2015, 23:59

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of big pharma and junk food companies. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the unknowing through the valley of greed and lying propaganda. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost souls. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and sisters with their high carb junk and poisonous medication. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my hot buttered lettuce upon you.
    Mrs Vimes
    Mrs Vimes

Female Posts : 156

Post by Mrs Vimes Sun May 03 2015, 07:41

Hi Eddie, it's that mad time at work for me. All deadlines, teenage angst, exams coming up etc. and that's just the staff. By Whit week it will calm down and I'll actually have my life back.
    Until then I do still read. Jans recipes are a fave in our house. And I keep an eye on the latest medical research you and your team are highlighting. I am extremely grateful and can't wait to get stuck in a bit more with the discussions.
    Cheers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 18:14