THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Where Are Jan And Eddie???

chris c
    chris c

Where Are Jan And Eddie??? Empty Where Are Jan And Eddie???

Post by chris c Thu Feb 22 2018, 23:42

Did they get hungry and eat each other?
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Where Are Jan And Eddie??? Empty Re: Where Are Jan And Eddie???

Post by graham64 Fri Feb 23 2018, 21:08

chris c wrote:Did they get hungry and eat each other?

Nope nothing that drastic  Shocked  They are relocating and don't have internet access yet should be connected soon hopefully
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sat Feb 24 2018, 19:33

Does the sun shine on the righteous, or does the devil look after it's own? Around fifteen years ago Jan and I found a place we wanted to retire to. Just before Christmas a home came onto the market in that place, luck was on our side, our offer was accepted and we moved in on the first of February.

I am posting this post via a Dongle, we will have full internet facilities within a week or so, and full service will be resumed, LOL. It's been a tiring few weeks, what with the move, but tonight, we are chilling out. Hopefully, the big man in the sky will grant us some good years to enjoy our retirement.

Thanks to the few who keep posting and keeping the un-doubted worlds most exclusive diabetes forum going. Ten years on, we are still kicking butt, and most importantly still standing on our own two feet. May we all check out, with our own eyes, kidneys and feet working. Tragically this is not the case for so many diabetics. Even more tragically, we know this does not have to be.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Feb 25 2018, 00:35

Eddie wrote:Does the sun shine on the righteous, or does the devil look after it's own? Around fifteen years ago Jan and I found a place we wanted to retire to. Just before Christmas a home came onto the market in that place, luck was on our side, our offer was accepted and we moved in on the first of February.

I am posting this post via a Dongle, we will have full internet facilities within a week or so, and full service will be resumed, LOL. It's been a tiring few weeks, what with the move, but tonight, we are chilling out. Hopefully, the big man in the sky will grant us some good years to enjoy our retirement.

Thanks to the few who keep posting and keeping the un-doubted worlds most exclusive diabetes forum going. Ten years on, we are still kicking butt, and most importantly still standing on our own two feet. May we all check out, with our own eyes, kidneys and feet working. Tragically this is not the case for so many diabetics. Even more tragically, we know this does not have to be.

Really chuffed for you both Eddie and Jan! For the 6 years I've known you over various platforms I could see that your hearts lay elsewhere to where you were living and I'm really happy that you've made what you really wanted to become a reality! Nice one! thumb-up

All the best in your new home

Paul
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Feb 25 2018, 21:17

Good news! Try not to upset the neighbours (unless they deserve it).

"Hello! My name's Chris and I just moved in next door. I used to be a dietician you know"
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 27 2018, 17:21

Hi boys thanks for the thoughts and kind words. We are now living in a high security nutter proof safe house on the South Coast, far from the madding crowd. When we get back to full internet I expect I will be back to full verbal and opinion LOL. Keep well boys and keep warm.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Wed Mar 07 2018, 17:52

Hi everyone, after more than a month away we're back!!!

These past few weeks have been busy, tiring but such fun. We've moved to the New Forest, very near the South Coast.

With Spring just around the corner we are looking forward to getting out and about ... hopefully with our cameras!

Many thanks to those who have continued to post and keep the forum going ... it's appreciated  Smile

For now, our LCHF dinner is cooking ...

See you soon

All the best Jan and Eddie
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Wed Mar 07 2018, 23:17

I may just have to come down and annoy you. My cousins keep on at me to visit them in Romsey. Last time I was down that way I stayed in a cottage near Beaulieu, close to the big fishing lake.

They had a strange experience when they were moving, they found an ideal house but something went wrong with the chain and they were gazumped. Then the house next door came on the market and this time they succeeded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 14:03