THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

For what its worth a critique

Crab Meat
    Troll

For what its worth a critique Empty For what its worth a critique

Post by Crab Meat Sun Nov 02 2014, 03:08

The main reason for the failure of this forum to attract or maintain members is due to the excessive censorship. That you then delude yourselves in believing you don't.

When I say you, I should mean Eddie because he is the one at the helm. Whom for what ever reason can't entertain a difference of opinion.

A criticism that Eddie posted about himself  in regards of his relentless negative comments about other forums. Is something that he needs to take on board.

Because the criticisms you post Eddie, both on here and that blog of yours about the running of other forums, you are equally if not more guilty off.  It's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm a strong believer not only in free speech but also independent thinking.

It would a sad world if all our thoughts and reactions became standardised leaving no room or the ability to entertain those with independent thinking.

But certainly opposing opinions are not welcome on this forum and the few members you have are seriously bonkers if they believe otherwise.  

I've tried to help you but to no avail and I've tried. You shouldn't have to tell this to adults but you should listen to advice, you don't have to accept it but... you should listen to it, because you may learn something.

Most of the page views on your blog and this forum are simply you and the few members you have reading there own self-opinionated dross.

Honestly what do you think the impression is that people visiting this site get.

Because I guarantee it not the desire to either read the content or join.

You lost two members already Moose and Diana Seaside. Then posted fibs about them to cover up their leaving over this forums managment.

Eddie Paul and Mo you need to take a STEP back and censor only as a last resort and under no way edit or modify without explaining why.

In a nutshell stop being bigger dullards than DCUK moderators.

I would really like to read what you think about what I've offered in way of a critique.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

For what its worth a critique Empty Re: For what its worth a critique

Post by Andy12345 Sun Nov 02 2014, 06:03

Help is out there, you just have to acknowledge you need it matey, best of luck
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 02 2014, 08:28

Paul and Mo will you leave this post up. I will comment on it later.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sun Nov 02 2014, 09:05

Crab Meat - lol as far as I know the only person who has been censored is you, in all your personas! This forum even let 'Moose' stay while he was still funny, and I can't be the only one who guessed his real identity with his first post! 'He' was censored when he said things which were hurtful to others, myself included.

Yes, get help please, you would really benefit from it. As you yourself said

"I've tried to help you but to no avail and I've tried. You shouldn't have to tell this to adults but you should listen to advice, you don't have to accept it but... you should listen to it, because you may learn something."

Please listen to your own advice, get help now.
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sun Nov 02 2014, 09:12

umm what censorship l seem to miss it here and the other forum... oh well l like my little fishbowl it means l miss a lot but l gain to.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 02 2014, 09:31

Good morning crab meat, Dr.Paul Jones, Dr. Hilary Jones, Moose, Pot Noodle, The Devils Advocate and other forum names. Your posts have been deleted here and your many names have been banned because you post complete and utter rubbish. You tell lie after lie and you have insulted other forum members. Your Moose posts were tolerated because they appeared to amuse some members for a while, including me, but then you went over the top and your exit visa was issued.

You and your many troll names are the only person that has been banned or deliberately edited from this forum, we do allow freedom of speech, as can be witnessed by your latest dross being left on the forum. We know most of your many names was the same person because they came in under the same IP address, you then switched to a proxy server, always a give away for trolls.

You have wasted enough of my time today but I will say this, what ever my faults and failings are, we have one fundamental difference. While you skulk in the shadows anonymously hiding behind false names and proxy servers, I post with my real name and my mug shot is my avatar. Do you think I fear you or any of your ilk, do you think I give a monkeys toss for what you may say about me ? you are a proven liar, a gutless coward, a person who is clearly unhinged.

Over the years I have received all sorts of threats, from our house being placed on a burn the house down website complete with a google search photograph, to threats of high court proceedings from lawyers. I can assure you, your petty torments mean nothing to me, in fact I see them as positive. It tells me I am still annoying all the right people, and the right people are those that exploit my fellow diabetics. Those that make money from other peoples suffering, those that post misinformation on diabetes forums and blogs, those that seek to perpetuate the failed horror story that the NHS and others who have caused the early death of millions of diabetics. Those that do not allow freedom of speech, using banning’s, thread locking and post deletion to suppress the truth.

So, multi names troll, no doubt you are already here under another name, or will join again. I hope your work gives you a sense of purpose and brings some meaning to your life. As for me, I am too busy trying to help others to spend time worrying about the likes of you.

Until the next time.

Eddie Mitchell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 14:23