THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+4
Eddie
Dillinger
Jan1
Paul1976
8 posters

Your favourite movies through the decades !

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Your favourite movies through the decades ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite movies through the decades !

Post by Andy12345 Fri Nov 21 2014, 21:55

im sposed to be going to see turtles while they see hunger games but the birthday girl is now saying she dosent want to go, because apparently teenage girls do that lol

secretly quite pleased to be able to work on my gym lol shhhh
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Your favourite movies through the decades ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite movies through the decades !

Post by mo1905 Fri Nov 21 2014, 22:13

You got equipment set up in there yet Andy ? BTW, that pic of the giraffe with T2 was bloody quality lol :-)
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Fri Nov 21 2014, 22:17

nah im still trying to finish the bloody floor, then electrics, the a last decorate then i can move in lol

lol yes the giraffe was my funniest ever post in my own opinion lol i couldnt wait for G, i posted the pooing elephant just to get to post it hehe
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Mon Jul 04 2016, 19:10

>>>
    Jump forward to July 2016 !

We all have our favourite films, and there are so many to choose from.
    Sometimes when I watch a film I just want to watch what I call entertaining rubbish  Embarassed  

One series of films which fall into this category for me are 'The Bourne' films.
    You just know it will be slick, fast moving and that Jason Bourne will come out good in the end!

Quite recently I have seen the next Bourne film being advertised, I think it's due for release later this month ... I probably will not go to the cinema to see it, but the DVD could just be on my Chistmas list, that's if it will be realeased in time for Christmas.

Looking back 20 years or more ago - do you remember the Terminator films?
    Once again to me they are termed 'entertaining rubbish' but they certainly helped Arnie earn buckets of dollars, and I remember fondly a while ago when one of the grand-children did a terminator impersonation ... it's the sunglasses I think!!!

Your favourite movies through the decades ! - Page 2 GB1

http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/ill-be-back-grandma.html
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Jul 04 2016, 22:09

I'm glad you resurrected this thread Jan, as you know I am a film nut. The end scene from one of my favourite films. I get a lump in my throat every time I see it, so moving and the film extracted career best performances from both men I reckon.

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Tue Jan 23 2018, 18:19

I wonder ... will this new film prove to become a favourite ?

It's Darkest Hour, and I see Gary Oldman who plays Winston Churchill has just been nominated for an Oscar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkest_Hour_(film)

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 06:05