THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids Empty The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids

Post by graham64 Tue May 17 2016, 21:22

How could we ever trust these people?

The FDA is a bribed organization participating actively in Big Food’s mafia-style business. Nowhere is that more evident than in what they push our kids to ingest. In this case, the FDA says that your kids are better off eating frosted flakes as opposed to avocados. And that my friends, is absolutely ridiculous.

Much of this is based on “fat content,” which he FDA irresponsibly spent decades campaigning against. Healthy fats such as avocados, olive oil and nuts were demonized. Now that we’ve proven that idea wrong, we can’t even get them to update their standards, much less apologize.

https://truthkings.com/fda-says-frosted-flakes-healthier-avocados/#
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids Empty Re: The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids

Post by Jan1 Wed May 18 2016, 11:36

graham64 wrote:How could we ever trust these people?

The FDA is a bribed organization participating actively in Big Food’s mafia-style business. Nowhere is that more evident than in what they push our kids to ingest. In this case, the FDA says that your kids are better off eating frosted flakes as opposed to avocados. And that my friends, is absolutely ridiculous.

Much of this is based on “fat content,” which he FDA irresponsibly spent decades campaigning against. Healthy fats such as avocados, olive oil and nuts were demonized. Now that we’ve proven that idea wrong, we can’t even get them to update their standards, much less apologize.

https://truthkings.com/fda-says-frosted-flakes-healthier-avocados/#

"the FDA says that your kids are better off eating frosted flakes as opposed to avocados. And that my friends, is absolutely ridiculous."

It is ridiculous! I had to take a double take on this (so to speak) I just couldn't believe what I was hearing affraid

Still more work to do on spreading the good news that is LCHF

I wonder what other readers may think Question

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids Empty Re: The FDA Suggest Frosted Flakes Are Healthier Than Avocados For Kids

Post by chris c Sat May 21 2016, 00:19

Yeah when I was sent to a dietician (on account of my Dyslipidemia - low HDL, high LDL and sky high trigs, called Diabetic dyslipidemia for a very good reason) she was horrified that I ate Avocados and nuts "All that Fat!" and soon had me replace then with even more carbs.

Result - my lipids got worse, my blood pressure went up and for the first time in my skinny life I gained about 15kg, all around my gut.

Naturally I was accused of "failing to comply" with the diet. Er no, the diet failed to comply with ME (and about three quarters of the population)

Fuckwits is too good a name for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 13:08