THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

"We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food"

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

"We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food" Empty "We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food"

Post by Jan1 Fri May 05 2017, 18:29

"We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food"

Not my words ... although I would agree!

These words come from a Michael Joseph article at 'Nutrition Advance'

11 Striking Graphs Show How Dietary Advice Fuels Obesity and Disease

Yes, his post does contain a lot of graphs - but also some interesting written words too!

As his closing final thoughts he says ...

"Final Thoughts
    All the graphs in this article present trends and observations, and they are not proof that the dietary advice we hear is wrong.
    However, the majority of dietary guidance bases itself on such trends and observations, and these graphs do show that this “evidence” is conflicted.
    Personally, I don’t believe we should tell every person to follow the same diet with exact grams of each nutrient.
    We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food; naturally occurring foods from the land, farms, and oceans.
    Isn’t that what we all used to do?"

Why not use the link below to go and have a look at his full article ...

http://nutritionadvance.com/dietary-trends-and-obesity-epidemic/

All the best Jan
    flower
    chris c
    chris c

"We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food" Empty Re: "We would all be a little healthier if we just eat real food"

Post by chris c Sat May 06 2017, 23:01

I'm going to catch up on his blog Real Soon Now, I'm still ploughing through various Twitter feeds etc.

From what I've seen from his tweets he writes a lot of sense.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 13:33