THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
Mrs Vimes
Two Collies
graham64
mo1905
Andy12345
Eddie
10 posters

DCUK Forum of flog issues warning.

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

DCUK Forum of flog issues warning. - Page 3 Empty Re: DCUK Forum of flog issues warning.

Post by Andy12345 Sun Jan 31 2016, 07:36

that was upsetting, i know i was often an ass but i spent a lot of my life "trying" to help folks, and just got wiped out of existence, still its nice not having a name there, not even a pretend me, it means they have no power over me.

unless of course i get invited to be a mod? still checking emails, nothing yet strangely
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK Forum of flog issues warning. - Page 3 Empty Re: DCUK Forum of flog issues warning.

Post by Eddie Sun Jan 31 2016, 08:59

graham64 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:BTW Can someone tell me what happened to the search bar over there? it appears to have been removed. affraid

Is it now the only diabetes forum without a search bar it would appear so Shocked I think they are shooting themselves in the foot again not at all helpful for those guests who would like to search for posts related to their specific needs, hardly gong to encourage them to join. 

But hey on the upside the the notable (and not able) members list has gone missing  cheers

I think this is a temporary situation, not even the flog would remove the search bar, would they? Also, all the adverts have disappeared, no way would they do that intentionally. I reckon they have been making modifications to the forum software and have a problem. Strange non of the members have said anything, it would appear. Time will tell and with the flog, any changes will be for more control and exploitation of the members info. One thing I find strange is with the massive membership and readership numbers they quote, they can't get any big name advertisers. Old timers from the days when there was only a few thousand members will remember the multi-national blue chip companies who advertised on the flog, why none now?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 23:19